Level 1 mini forum.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: Level 1 mini forum.

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mikon907 wrote:

Like a winter melon? Or the thyme plant that is not usable in most of the game? Lol.  I guess column 1 with winter melons would have been useful. 

Winter melon affects three lanes so you would only need 2, just place one at lane 2 and the other at lane 4 to have the zombie slowing and delay effect.  

Besides winter melon, Chard Guard, Stunion, Stalia, all types of Nuts, Iceberg Lettuce, Sap-fling, HurriKale, Ice Bloom to name a few can also be considered.

Message 2791 of 3,116 (863 Views)

★ Apprentice

i need a video strat for this week, i lost so many gems caust i forgot to get the last month plant so now i'm back in the game, ready to kick some zombie butt, ready to rise up the ranks again

Message 2792 of 3,116 (824 Views)

★ Apprentice

will there be a strat video for this week?

Message 2793 of 3,116 (773 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Without knowing how long you have played Arena, without knowing what plants you have and at what levels, I think you can take a look at the link below as it generally gives better explanation to new players.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNHK6vtCH5o&feature=emb_logo

Message 2794 of 3,116 (764 Views)

★★★ Guide

Excellent video

Message 2795 of 3,116 (713 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For the new tournament I just steal the Knight helmets over and over again Standard smile Imp Pear is used to kill All-Stars / All-Star Imps. Just have to get lucky that a few Kings show up.

Level 1 Plants.PNG
Message 2796 of 3,116 (611 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I add underrated plants to my load-out in the Zomboss fight. Every plant should get a shot to fight the Zomboss. 

Level 1 Plants.PNG
Message 2797 of 3,116 (360 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Arghhh!!!! I want that Sweet Potato badly Frown
Message 2798 of 3,116 (346 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear 

Sweet potato has been in the store recently,  you haven't been paying attention.

Message 2799 of 3,116 (342 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Penny's pursuit guaranteed 30%zps  and two bonus objectives using level 1 plants on da1 1 of the zomboss trail on🌶🌶🌶.

You have to buy a couple of plantfood at the start, put a shinevine and an iceberg lettuce in the column 1 railway cart and plantfood the first zombie when the gets close to your flowers.

Plant about 9x shinevines and a couple of infinuts to plantfood for force fields.

Biggest problem is high sun cost of level 1 plants, plantfooding iceberg/ shine vine freezes zombies and gives extra sun at the same time.

This  strategy  works  with  all l evels of  plants  on   🌶🌶🌶  pokra and apple mortar aren't really necessary. 

Screenshot_20210101-163401_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Screenshot_20210101-163553_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Screenshot_20210101-163608_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 2800 of 3,116 (297 Views)