Level 1 mini forum.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: Level 1 mini forum.

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Yup, that is the new trick I learned from all of you. The 2 times i actually finished was because i lost track of time XD
Message 1611 of 3,116 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:
@MAGICDAVESHROOMYup, that is the new trick I learned from all of you. The 2 times i actually finished was because i lost track of time XD

Hahaha! This still happens to me every single tournament and I've known this trick for over half a year xD

Message 1612 of 3,116 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:
@MAGICDAVESHROOMYup, that is the new trick I learned from all of you. The 2 times i actually finished was because i lost track of time XD

Happens to me all the time, just gotta be as careful as you can 😏

Message 1613 of 3,116 (289 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Today I accidentally created a new profile which merged to my mid level one,should I make a lv1 profile too? 

Too bad I have bought premiums before creating this account ><

Message 1614 of 3,116 (286 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear. Any premiums bought with money should be available for a new profile, it's the gemiums and seediums that aren't.

Message 1615 of 3,116 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Why not? Get a level 1 profile and help people like me Tongue out whose plants aren't that great yet XDDD

Message 1616 of 3,116 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I do not think i have time for a lv1 profile for now...
besides i have to play from scratch,no seediums or gemiums so maybe I will just let it there.
Message 1617 of 3,116 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

nah just leave it there~ if you have time or is bored, you can play that. If not, what is the harm of having an extra account Wink

Message 1618 of 3,116 (260 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@HenryThePear   I echo what @Perfume-shroom92  says. 

It is good to keep one level 1 profile just for some creative playing when time permits.

(I have kept a few and sometimes giving them the tournament's coins, gems and mints rewards so I can buy the mints or gem plants for these new profiles)

Message 1619 of 3,116 (243 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I was able to beat my score of my practice matches. This tournament is a bit stupid because you need good RNG at the start. For me, in three out of four matches the first two cannons just sit there and no more zombies spawn. 

Week 88 - Pumpkin (Jade League)

2.5M Level 1 Plants

Message 1620 of 3,116 (217 Views)