Level 1 mini forum.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: Level 1 mini forum.

★★★★★ Expert
@FantastiXxPVZ I pretty wonder why many people had so high level plants if their playskill is bad. 🤷‍♂️ @Maden57 and JackScott are 2 examples.
Message 1341 of 3,116 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
good and beautiful Standard smile
how do you put that in the field the plants?
is there a video?
Message 1342 of 3,116 (448 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@HenryThePear wrote:
@FantastiXxPVZI pretty wonder why many people had so high level plants if their playskill is bad. 🤷‍♂️ @Maden57 and JackScott are 2 examples.

My guesses are

a) Have been playing Battlez Arena for a long time

b) Have been giving $$$ to EA

c) Have been hit by the infamous resource doubling bug

d) Moding the game file

e) Have a bad day and could not concentrate

f) getting old and hand-eye coordination is not as good as it used to be

g) Hitting the 'Let's Rock' button before placing any plants down

Take your pick, for me (my own excuse) it would be a, f, g and possibly e.

Message 1343 of 3,116 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@FantastiXxPVZI pretty wonder why many people had so high level plants if their playskill is bad. 🤷‍♂️ @Maden57 and JackScott are 2 examples.

People don't visit Zack Scott for his play skill level, they visit for him. His plants are high level because he's been playing a long time and he has no qualm buying Plants/Bundles for any and all games.

Message 1344 of 3,116 (369 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FantastiXxPVZ Even playing for a long time I do not think people can achieve a lot of 6+ plants if they can not go past the first 98 streaks.. i just wondered that.
Message 1345 of 3,116 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@FantastiXxPVZEven playing for a long time I do not think people can achieve a lot of 6+ plants if they can not go past the first 98 streaks.. i just wondered that.

Easily, Gem Pinatas assist in this. Especially if you purchase various Bundles, play your quests and hit Ads daily. Yes, it may take alot longer if you only do a few of these or don't play that much.

Message 1346 of 3,116 (346 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I am pretty surpised when I found out that the plant I have the most level is torchwood 🤷‍♂️(Premium plant and not F2P plant)

5D5884FA-7F35-4205-BF7B-B343B19233D3.png
Message 1347 of 3,116 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:

I am pretty surpised when I found out that the plant I have the most level is torchwood 🤷‍♂️(Premium plant and not F2P plant)

Premium plants have the most seed drops from Arena.

Message 1348 of 3,116 (321 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Even more so during a Torchwood quest as we had a while back.  And do not forget to add in the Bonus seeds from buying World Pinatas !

Message 1349 of 3,116 (310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Boosterama will be so much fun! My prediction: double imp pear,ail mint,sun shroom and bowling bulb

let’s see what score lv1 plants could achieve Wink

Message 1350 of 3,116 (302 Views)