Level 1 mini forum.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: Level 1 mini forum.

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

@PowerToss wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZ Thanks! I tested this strategy in practice but the highest I got was 1.9M. Gonna give it another try this evening after I've watched your replay. Have you tried a White Broccoli strat?

No, since I got familiar with a similar strat at Level 5, I didn't wanna waste time and since there is Bucket heads and too many imps, it didn't seem logical.

TBH, with the best scenario, I think Chard Guard and double Blover could hit 3 million, but with the moving of bumbers at the front line, hiding of the Plant Food under Cardio, and limited Sun, it would take too many crowns and excellent luck. I also didn't want any losses trying to grind Pokra.

Message 1171 of 3,116 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

So yet another grinding week !  So few plants even on the lawn !!  Is Pokra even worth the effort ?

Doubling up Pokra on 2 columns, the plant is really OP, even at Level 1.

Message 1172 of 3,116 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Tested it during lunch! Works very well! I didn't use Pokra in my practice rounds.

2.6M

Message 1173 of 3,116 (352 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

But imp-pair seeds are still in the pinata party! 🎉

Message 1174 of 3,116 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Here another one... @FantastiXxPVZ @lawmfw @MAGICDAVESHROOM Could one of you try this strat with 2x PL instead of Bombardmint and Concealmint. I think if you can plant more Spear-mints this can score higher Standard smile

Video here: https://streamable.com/antsa

Pokra

Message 1175 of 3,116 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It can score higher!!! I even killed the Cardio Zombie:

3.1M Level 1 Plants

Message 1176 of 3,116 (264 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Pokra unlocked and ready to upgrade (which of course I won't do on my level 1 profile Wink) Too bad I found this strategy so late...had a couple of unintentional losses Frown

Week 80 - Pokra (Jade League)

3.3M Level 1 Plants

Message 1177 of 3,116 (237 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

Pokra unlocked and ready to upgrade (which of course I won't do on my level 1 profile Wink) Too bad I found this strategy so late...had a couple of unintentional losses Frown

Week 80 - Pokra (Jade League)

3.3M Level 1 Plants

Very Nice and Super Minty 😊

Which is nice because you are only using Sun for Pokra.

Message 1178 of 3,116 (226 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Excellent- those smugsocks made all the difference.😄

Message 1179 of 3,116 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Because I already have my Level 1 Pokra (also 3 and 5), I didn't want to commit too much, so I literally played this awesome strategy by @PowerToss ONLY 3 TIMES!

Incredible strategy. My 3 scores were 2.4M, 2.9M and this one 3.2M. Good enough for now as I still have alot of grinding ahead. If I have time I'll optimize the Mint timing, but for now it's probably best to just be more reactionary.

I edited the strategy as I leave a space for the Gravestones and only put the Mint under the Cardio Zombie.

Screenshot_20190918-115812_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg

Can watch his amazing strategy here: https://youtu.be/aHbWXXy_rsU

Message 1180 of 3,116 (388 Views)