Re: Level 1 mini forum.

by eieio_31310

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion

I tried some practices when the system was down and they all got overran towards the end.  I agree with @PowerToss it is better to wait till next one (and hope it is better) rather than wasting gauntlets.

IMG_8012[1].jpg
Message 2531 of 3,113 (1,057 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 next week is Pokra tournament and PowerToss scored so well last time so we should be fine.
Message 2532 of 3,113 (1,031 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@HenryThePear  Actually, I have played a few games just now and found 1.5M is good enough for 7 wins, so with high level plants, one would find this week's tournament very easy.

EDIT mistypes.

Message 2533 of 3,113 (41,460 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 Very nice load-out! You get sun for five tiles Standard smile

I hit 2.8M with your strategy a couple of times...so I decided to go for 3M. In the end it was a 3.3M Wink

3.3M - Level 1 Plants.PNG

Message 2534 of 3,113 (836 Views)

Champion

@PowerToss   Wow another extraordinary score, that would be enough for passing the 3rd or 4th streak breaking tests. 

Well played.

Message 2535 of 3,113 (830 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Could anyone with level 1 plants repro this bug: When I plant Reinforce-mint and then plant Chard Guard, I get a level 10 Chard Guard that has 9 leaf pushes. I reported it to Haem but QA couldn't reproduce it....

Make sure to plant Chard Guard when R-mint is active but without his Plant Food being activated. It works on my level 5 profile, too.

Thanks in advance!

https://streamable.com/esn4js 

Message 2536 of 3,113 (771 Views)

★★★ Pro

@PowerToss 

That video was a bit of a letdown

I was counting how many knockbacks there would be

Funny that you collected the sun

Sometimes it happens while watching a pvz2 video that I also try to tap the falling sun :D

The video stopped .............

I feel incomplete now 

Message 2537 of 3,113 (747 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PowerToss  Yes I have replicated what you are seeing and on 2 different worlds. Far future and Lost City.

If CG is planted without Reinforcemint active, it only flicks (leaf pushes) the zombie three times.

If CG is planted with Reinforcemint active, it flicks 9 times.

Edit: adding information.

Message 2538 of 3,113 (751 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HypnoDjurre Hahaha. I stopped recording because a level 1 CG only has three leaf pushes and the leafs don't regenerate.

@eieio_31310 Thanks for the conformation! They must have really weird testing devices! This also works with Bombard-mint and PPM. Even if Bombard-mint isn't active anymore the PPM will still be a level 10 PPM (killing Zombies on the entire column).

Edit: Here in addition a video that showcases what happen if you plant the CG "too fast" and the PF effect is activated. It won't be a level 10 CG. https://streamable.com/96hod5 

Message 2539 of 3,113 (736 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hopefully this score is high enough for the ducks. 

4M - Level 1 Plants.PNG

Message 2540 of 3,113 (637 Views)