by HenryThePear

Original Post

Re: Level 1 mini forum.

★★★★★ Expert

Hahaha! Just what I needed! 😄

Message 1321 of 3,112 (502 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Done grinding my level 1 profile Standard smile Pyre Vine unlocked! This is the highest score I could achieve:

Week 84 - Pyre Vine (Jade League)

Week 84 - 1.6M Level 1 Plants

Message 1322 of 3,112 (456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The active Spear-mint bug (credits to @HenryThePear) is also a reliable strategy for level 1 plants. This was my first try and I have no idea how high it can go!

2.4M Level 1 Plants

Message 1323 of 3,112 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

It can go higher...

Week 84 - Pyre Vine (Jade League)

3.1M Level 1 Plants

Message 1324 of 3,112 (408 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss I have just checked,I have my level 1 profile Standard smile but no mints and in soil league( since it was my first account )
Message 1325 of 3,112 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossI have just checked,I have my level 1 profile Standard smile but no mints and in soil league( since it was my first account )

This is odd, all your profiles should be synced and should be in the same league.

I used to open a new tournament with my level 1 profile to get my winnings added to that one if i was short of mints, if I'm short of gems i will open on a particular profile (my high level profile needs mints to max out peppermint).

A complete level 1 profile needs 1,300 mints to get all the powermints (except enlightenmint).

Message 1326 of 3,112 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Nice, but then it's two different accounts. Because usually both profiles are in the same league and the crowns you win on those profiles contribute to your total crown count. But at least you have a level 1 profile for adventure mode Standard smile

Message 1327 of 3,112 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss as I said,one on my icloud and 1 on my android
lol, I miss out so many seediums and gemiums so I do not think I will play that level 1 profile. maybe a few matches just for fun Standard smile
Message 1328 of 3,112 (386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Really no idea what scores we need with our level 1 plants next tournament...but the good news is the mint bug works with Pepper-mint Standard smile

Week 85 - Jack O'Lantern (Practice)

1.9M Level 1 Plants

Message 1329 of 3,112 (347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

This one might be the strategy for high scores. I didn't even use my last plant food. Now I'm out of practice matches but I'm sure it can go higher!

2M Level 1 Plants

Message 1330 of 3,112 (318 Views)