Re: Level 1 mini forum.

by HenryThePear

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Looking back at my earlier video, I saw so many Plant Deaths and knew I could reduce them. Now to get 16 Zomboss Deaths 9M, next? 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20191009-222905_Video Player.jpg

Streamable: https://streamable.com/5kf55

Message 1291 of 3,102 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ Very nice, can't keep up with that score Wink 

BTW: How do you like streamable compared to youtube? I know those two are not really comparable but I mean in terms of upload speed and time until the video is available? 

Message 1292 of 3,102 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss I still prefer youtube anyway.sometimes it took me just 1 hour to get my video to streamable :/
Message 1293 of 3,102 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZ Very nice, can't keep up with that score Wink 

BTW: How do you like streamable compared to youtube? I know those two are not really comparable but I mean in terms of upload speed and time until the video is available? 

New plants are always OP when they first came out. Pokra saw a nerf before release and I'm sure they will need it again. Imp Pear is awesome, but notice it takes 3 imp pears to kill now, instead of 2? Going from eat 1 to imp, eat 2 to fart/kill TO 1 to imp, 2 to fart slow, 3 to kill (Boosting is still 2 to kill). I think Caulipower has seen like 5 Nerfs and is the winner (or biggest loser). They definitely, bait and switch, but it makes sense that they do pare it down to be relevant, but not OP.

I really like streamable, as it reminds me of imgtc and the ease of use with small link size. Upload speed is faster it seems then YouTube, but it may be because it's not like 1080P HD quality. I think I will keep using it as an addendum to the Videos, rather then uploading the same Strategy with a higher score to YouTube.

Message 1294 of 3,102 (462 Views)

Champion

@FantastiXxPVZ   I thought 8M was very good.  To get 8.7M is outstanding. 

I do think EA should thank you for promoting their new plants.....

Message 1295 of 3,102 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If ther plants are being nerfed the n they become not so desired to use going forward...

even less reason to try to level up !!

Message 1296 of 3,102 (423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Watching the upcoming tournament on youtube I came up with a Big Brainz strategy. I think this is almost as good as the Snowpea+Torchwood Combo!

BigBrainz

Message 1297 of 3,102 (382 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@lawmfw I remember the quest when you only have lv1 plants and have to defeat zombies lv10
Message 1298 of 3,102 (368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Phew, that's a tough one. I think the best option for Level 1 Plants might be stalling and then use Blover/Reinforcemint. Maybe using Conceal-mint instead of Pepper-mint is better because Pepper-mint doesn't seem to do a lot.

Edit: Tried Conceal-mint but Pepper-Mint seems to be the better option.

Week 84 - Pyre Vince (Practice)

Week84.PNG

Message 1299 of 3,102 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Strat for mid?
Message 1300 of 3,102 (440 Views)