Re: Level 1 mini forum.

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Lol how to tap fast if your phone lags out? ://
Message 1151 of 3,113 (461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@PowerToss   I tried out your (insane finger excise) MG strategy last night and all I can say is that my fingers (and hand-eye coordination) are out of shape. 

I could average 2.8M (half of your top score) which is good enough for 8 wins and the best I could managed was 3.4M.  Now my fingers need a long rest to recover.   

Hahahaha Standard smile Yeah, it is not possible to play too many matches in a row^^ If you do have some time to play a couple more keep in mind the following hints & tips:

• Plant Enlighten-mint right at the start
  • Defeat phase 1-3 of the Zomboss without Fila-mint (make sure not to shoot when Zomboss can't take damage)
  • From phase 4 to phase 9 use all of your Plant Food to recharge Fila-mint

You should be able to defeat Zomboss 9x without him launching any attack at you. After that just make sure you don't waste too many MG shots without (recharged) Fila-mints.

Message 1152 of 3,113 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss I am surprised with the coins,gauntlets and power-ups you have without the aid of ads !! How do you manage that??
Message 1153 of 3,113 (435 Views)

Champion

@PowerToss   Thanks for the tips, one to add is that not to do this in turbo mode! (I tried this out at the beginning and got all my sun-shrooms turned into chicken feeds!)

If I have time this weekend, I will try using the same plant selection on mid and high level profiles and see what scores I can achieve.  

Message 1154 of 3,113 (432 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossI am surprised with the coins,gauntlets and power-ups you have without the aid of ads !! How do you manage that??

I was not affected by the no ads policy in Germany a month ago because I was still on iOS 8.1. Only when I updated my phone to iOS 12 I was not able to watch ads anymore Frown

Message 1155 of 3,113 (424 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Not the best week for level 1 plants Frown I got the highest score with a Chard Guard/2x Blover Strategy. Use only one row of Chard Guards otherwise you run out of sun. Also, don't spam Blover too much because your CGs won't probably survive for too long.

Week 80 - Pokra - Practice (Jade League)

2.3M Level 1 Plants

Message 1156 of 3,113 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss I tried chard strat and being overwhelmed too much Frown
Message 1157 of 3,113 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear Yep, Chard Guard is not so good this week because of the shoveling guys but it was the only strat that got me 2M+ with level 1 plants. You still need some luck that the tombstones with PF don't spawn under the Cardio. There are better strats for mid level plants.

Message 1158 of 3,113 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

So I did manage to beat my practice score in the real tournament. Unfortunately, this strategy is a little bit luck based because of the tombstones but I couldn't find an alternative strategy that gets you the 8th win in a row (@FantastiXxPVZ what strat do you use with L1 plants?) . I think you need around ~1.7M this week. Even if two tombstones spawn underneath the Cardio you should still get 1M+ with this strategy. 

Make sure to plant a Chard Guard in the first column 'before' Reinforce-mint activates the CG plant food effect. 

You can watch the video here: https://streamable.com/qn360

Week 80 - Pokra (Jade League)

2.3M Level 1 Plants

Message 1159 of 3,113 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So yet another grinding week !  So few plants even on the lawn !!  Is Pokra even worth the effort ?

Message 1160 of 3,113 (423 Views)