Re: Level 1 mini forum.

by PowerToss

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Good score grats!!
For some reason I am no so successful in that load-out,the chicken just overwhelmed my MG :/
A video please?
Message 1141 of 3,113 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossGood score grats!!
For some reason I am no so successful in that load-out,the chicken just overwhelmed my MG :/
A video please?

Yeah, I'm getting overrun as well. Don't use this strategy for mid/higher level plants! I just used it to get a high score for my level 1 profile. @FantastiXxPVZ  has a pretty solid level 5 F2P strategy on his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8VZH2GLH1A

Message 1142 of 3,113 (536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I am receiving Sling Pea seed packets for this event !

My best score from Sling Pea event plus my best for BlastBerry Vine and a last second victory with a last ditch Plant Food for Reinforce-mint !  My final level 1 BV match was also a close victory, 2M versus 1.9M and I had to play catch up with the final 2 PFs in the last 25 seconds to pull off the come from behind Victory !

BV has reached 1000 crowns for Level 1...

Level 1  2.671M          Sling Pea       dual Imp Pear  Blover Spearmint Reinforce-mint PvZ2.jpg
Level 1 2.463M Blastberry Vine Peanut Torchwood Blover Reinforce-mint Bombard-mint PvZ2.jpg
Level 1 Blastberry Vine Peanut Torchwood Blover Reinforce-mint Bombard-mint PvZ2.jpg
Message 1143 of 3,113 (481 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Just in case someone wants to see how ridiculous the Magnifying Gras Strategy is I recorded a video of one of my Freebies. I'm consistently defeating the Zomboss 12x and end up with a score of ~4M. Sometimes I manage to defeat him 13x Wink You can watch the video here.

Magnifying Gras  

Message 1144 of 3,113 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss thanks a lot for the vid,powertoss!
Message 1145 of 3,113 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That is ridiculous !  Tap away.................

Message 1146 of 3,113 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I didn't think it was possible to defeat the Zomboss 14x with this strategy but I got very close in a Free Play this morning so I decided to go for it  Standard smile 

Week 79 - Blastberry Vine & Friends vs. Zomboss (Jade League)

5.3M Level 1 Plants

Message 1147 of 3,113 (366 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss i tried this and not so well
my MG level 6 seems pretty OP :/
Message 1148 of 3,113 (356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossi tried this and not so well
my MG level 6 seems pretty OP :/

You just gotta tap faster, lol Standard smile  I would like to try this strat with my mid level profile but I only have Enlighten-mint and you really need Fila-mint to boost your MG.

Message 1149 of 3,113 (494 Views)

Champion

@PowerToss   I tried out your (insane finger excise) MG strategy last night and all I can say is that my fingers (and hand-eye coordination) are out of shape. 

I could average 2.8M (half of your top score) which is good enough for 8 wins and the best I could managed was 3.4M.  Now my fingers need a long rest to recover.   

IMG_6537.JPG
Message 1150 of 3,113 (479 Views)