by PowerToss

Original Post

Re: Level 1 mini forum.

★★★★ Guide
@lawmfw Nice setup :D and good score for lv1 plants
Message 981 of 1,163 (203 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Here another low level strat for players who have Torchwood. I don't think this strategy can achieve super high scores but it is a VERY consistent 1.3M to 1.5M strat:

Setup 

Pea-nut

Message 982 of 1,163 (190 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PowerToss lol i have no torchwood, is there any subsitute?
Message 983 of 1,163 (188 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@magicimppear I think you are doing fine with your setup (Chard Guard instead of TW). Higher level Pea-nuts should be able to break the gravestones without TW, Since you have a level 6 Blover you should definitely be able to do a "double strike" with Blover/Reinforce-mint/Chard Guard. For the double strike do the following (Chard Guards have to be in the most right column):

• Plant Blover
  • Wait ~2sec
  • Plant Reinforcemint
  • Plant Blover

But I think it is hard to pull off when you have so much lag^^

Message 984 of 1,163 (181 Views)

★★★ Guide
@magicimppear Yep, as @PowerToss mentioned, Peanut + chard is a viable strat. I've just bought TW last week, have pondered doing Power's strat but haven't gotten around to it. Peanut + Chard is now built into muscle memory and am too lazy to change. :D 300 crowns now! getting there :D But oof the reinforcemint + peanut spam, I can barely see which tile is free for Blover and try to plant a mine o.O free tiles I memorised that I thought were free would all of a sudden have a potion pop up or Necromancy happens blergh.
Message 985 of 1,163 (171 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Goal achieved: 2M with Level 1 plants Standard smile Had to use a strategy that originally didn't work so well. But with some refinement refinemint and good RNG it worked!

Week 76 - Blastberry Vine's Big Boom Season (Jade League)

Week 76 - 2M Level 1 Plants

Message 986 of 1,163 (153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@PowerToss  well done!!! Smugpants time?

One jaunty rakish Smugpants included Wink till another level 1 player takes it!

bloversmugpants.jpg
Message 987 of 1,163 (149 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@PowerToss - awesome to break 2M !  Hurray.

Tombstones are wreaking havoc (especially near the end) no matter how you try to plan open space.  Crafty devs.

Message 988 of 1,163 (148 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@RogueYumei HAHAHAHA! I don't know yet...maybe the other level 1 plant guys will score higher. But I'm definitely gonna wear them until then! Standard smile 

Message 989 of 1,163 (147 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@lawmfw Yeah, I know what you mean. Tombstones are very annoying, this is why I plant three empty BVs in the back. It reduces the firepower because you have less Pea-nuts but at least a tombstone or potion won't mess up your gameplay.

Message 990 of 1,163 (140 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help