by RogueYumei

Original Post

Re: Level 1 mini forum.

★★★★★ Expert
@lawmfw Nice setup :D and good score for lv1 plants
Message 981 of 3,102 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Here another low level strat for players who have Torchwood. I don't think this strategy can achieve super high scores but it is a VERY consistent 1.3M to 1.5M strat:

Setup 

Pea-nut

Message 982 of 3,102 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss lol i have no torchwood, is there any subsitute?
Message 983 of 3,102 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear I think you are doing fine with your setup (Chard Guard instead of TW). Higher level Pea-nuts should be able to break the gravestones without TW, Since you have a level 6 Blover you should definitely be able to do a "double strike" with Blover/Reinforce-mint/Chard Guard. For the double strike do the following (Chard Guards have to be in the most right column):

• Plant Blover
  • Wait ~2sec
  • Plant Reinforcemint
  • Plant Blover

But I think it is hard to pull off when you have so much lag^^

Message 984 of 3,102 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@HenryThePear Yep, as @PowerToss mentioned, Peanut + chard is a viable strat. I've just bought TW last week, have pondered doing Power's strat but haven't gotten around to it. Peanut + Chard is now built into muscle memory and am too lazy to change. :D 300 crowns now! getting there :D But oof the reinforcemint + peanut spam, I can barely see which tile is free for Blover and try to plant a mine o.O free tiles I memorised that I thought were free would all of a sudden have a potion pop up or Necromancy happens blergh.
Message 985 of 3,102 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Goal achieved: 2M with Level 1 plants Standard smile Had to use a strategy that originally didn't work so well. But with some refinement refinemint and good RNG it worked!

Week 76 - Blastberry Vine's Big Boom Season (Jade League)

Week 76 - 2M Level 1 Plants

Message 986 of 3,102 (506 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@PowerToss  well done!!! Smugpants time?

One jaunty rakish Smugpants included Wink till another level 1 player takes it!

bloversmugpants.jpg
Message 987 of 3,102 (502 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss - awesome to break 2M !  Hurray.

Tombstones are wreaking havoc (especially near the end) no matter how you try to plan open space.  Crafty devs.

Message 988 of 3,102 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei HAHAHAHA! I don't know yet...maybe the other level 1 plant guys will score higher. But I'm definitely gonna wear them until then! Standard smile 

Message 989 of 3,102 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw Yeah, I know what you mean. Tombstones are very annoying, this is why I plant three empty BVs in the back. It reduces the firepower because you have less Pea-nuts but at least a tombstone or potion won't mess up your gameplay.

Message 990 of 3,102 (493 Views)