Re: Level 1 mini forum.

by lawmfw

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@PowerToss   😲 9.7 M with all F2P plants!

I’m struggling to get this score with high level plants.  Need more practice as I have over 500 crowns to get my Electricit-tea to level 5 for my two high level profiles.  ( not gonna have much time to sleep tonight I guess) 

Oh..500 crown. That's at least 5 hours of grinding. Maybe you should play on fast forward. Good luck! Standard smile 

Message 951 of 3,102 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Pop a pill Old McDonald...just make sure that it is not that little blue pill (you know, the one that is advertised on radio and the telly and could send you to the ER after 4 hours of 'agony' ?)  !!

You'll never reach 500 crowns if you pop the wrong pill !!!

Message 952 of 3,102 (393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I already hate the next tournament...I can barely break 1M Frown Frown Frown

Week 76 - Practice

1M.PNG

Maybe we gonna have to use double Blover again Frown

1.5M.PNG

Message 953 of 3,102 (363 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Another dual Blover strategy month !  Ugh.  And Blastberry Vine is not even an impressive enough plant to desire making much of an effort for.  This is one plant to simply collect and forget about.

Message 954 of 3,102 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yes, I think so too! I mean, I like the concept of Blastberry Vine but it is not tough enough and I really don't like its design Frown

I think I will use an explosive strategy even though double Blover seems to achieve higher scores on average.

Message 955 of 3,102 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Could u give a strategy for mid level,no imitator?
Message 956 of 3,102 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossCould u give a strategy for mid level,no imitator?

Should be basically the same. Tile Turnip + Primal Potato Mint should score 1.5M with mid level plants. Just fill the board with PPMs and tile up the left column. Don't forget to bring Blover.

But I think a better load-out for mid level plants could be: Chard Guard, Blover, Reininforce-mint, Pea-nut, and whatever you feel like (Torchwood if you have it). I don't have Reinforce-mint on my mid level profile so I can't test it Frown

Message 957 of 3,102 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Pea-nut strategy can work with level 1 plants but you have to be extremely lucky. The gravestones are too hard to break with pea-nut. I think if you want to go for a high score you need a PPM/Chard Guard strategy. Maybe I can hit 2M while grinding for Blastberry Vine tomorrow Standard smile

Peanut.PNG

1.8M.PNG

Message 958 of 3,102 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Could you up a video please??
Message 959 of 3,102 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossCould you up a video please??

Sure. I'm going to upload a video soon Wink

Message 960 of 3,102 (251 Views)