Re: Level 1 mini forum.

by PowerToss

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Way cool to watch.  Too much tapping to do all the time but I will give it a try or two later...

Thank you for taking the time to create and share !

Message 591 of 3,102 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

first try >4M with Mastery plants

way way way too much tapping

Message 592 of 3,102 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

first try >4M with Mastery plants

way way way too much tapping

Yeah, the sun cost per shot are only 25 at higher (> level 8). That means you would have to tap twice as much to burn all your sun Standard smile Definitely not a high level strat^^

Message 593 of 3,102 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PowerToss 

I have seen your video, for F2P strategy, this is the one for reference. 

Thank you for sharing.

Out of curiosity may I ask did you record this from an IOS device?  I too have had the rotation issue and was able to use an old app to re-master the video but this old app sadly does not work with my new iphone so I can no longer do any more recordings.

Message 594 of 3,102 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

Out of curiosity may I ask did you record this from an IOS device?  I too have had the rotation issue and was able to use an old app to re-master the video but this old app sadly does not work with my new iphone so I can no longer do any more recordings.

@eieio_31310 

Yes, I am using an iPhone. Since iOS 11 screen recording is a built-in feature. Just go to "Settings -> Control Center -> Customize Controls" and add screen recording to the Control Center. So recording is the easy part and you don't need any app for that. However, the recorded video is vertical and you will need to rotate it. There a tons of apps to rotate a video in the App store but I have no idea how good they are so I saved the video to my PC and rotated it (the Apple app iMovie is not capable of rotating a video, lol). I would guess that youtube also has the possibility to edit/rotate your video when you upload it but I never did that...so I'm not sure about that.

Hope that helps - Would love to watch some more level 1 plants videos recorded by you Standard smile

Message 595 of 3,102 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@PowerToss  and @eieio_31310  I've just tried it myself and it seems to be fine recording it horizontally. I uploaded from my phone to my OneDrive account to check on my PC and it also viewed horizontally. Maybe when you're in PvZ, try locking the rotation and record?

Message 596 of 3,102 (377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei wrote:

@PowerToss  and @eieio_31310  I've just tried it myself and it seems to be fine recording it horizontally. I uploaded from my phone to my OneDrive account to check on my PC and it also viewed horizontally. Maybe when you're in PvZ, try locking the rotation and record?

That's the solution!!! You have to start the recording from the Control Center INSIDE PvZ2 (you don't even have to lock rotation). I started it from the Home Screen and then opened PvZ2...

Message 597 of 3,102 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@PowerToss wrote:

That's the solution!!! You have to start the recording from the Control Center INSIDE PvZ2 (you don't even have to lock rotation). I started it from the Home Screen and then opened PvZ2...

Ahh, yep I did the recording whilst PvZ2 was loaded from the control centre :D

Still trying to view your video, for some reason I can't seem to load it Frown

Message 598 of 3,102 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei wrote:

Still trying to view your video, for some reason I can't seem to load it Frown

Can't watch it on my iPhone either...just on PC or on an Android tablet. If you know a website were I can upload videos without having to register I could do it and copy the link here.

Message 599 of 3,102 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Got it, only works on Firefox Chrome on Desktop for me at this stage.

Try https://filebin.net/ ? I haven't used them.

Back to the main note, got to see your play in action, can I say OMGoodness :D Thumbs up

Message 600 of 3,102 (354 Views)