Re: Level 1 mini forum.

by PowerToss

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

Hurray !   I have not even come close !

Have you noticed the sixth match pairs you against a very strong opp ?  Always at or above 2M

Not in the "first streak". I was always able to get the Zoybean seed packets. I usually lose in the 11th or 12th match to opponents with 3M+ scores (with my level 1 profile). The score of my opponent is ~1.6M in the sixth match. But the algorithm maybe wants to encourage you to retain your streak Wink

Message 501 of 3,112 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

CauliPowah! 😆👍

Switched out Snap Pea for Bowling Bulb.

Screenshot_20190707-033124_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg

Can watch the lineup here: https://youtu.be/4wlABWMcqLk

Message 502 of 3,112 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have not been successful with that plant lineup for some reason...I will watch your video later to see if I can figure out what I am doing wrong. 

Message 503 of 3,112 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

CauliPowah! 😆👍

Switched out Snap Pea for Bowling Bulb.

Screenshot_20190707-033124_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg

Can watch the lineup here: https://youtu.be/4wlABWMcqLk

Welcome to the 3M Club White Broccoli! That's it...I give up. You win this round my friend  

Message 504 of 3,112 (465 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Not sure what scores our level 1 plants can achieve next week. But hey...I managed to kill Z-Mech with level 1 plants once! And I think this in itself is an achievement Standard smile

zMech.PNG

Message 505 of 3,112 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Awrighta !  Great work!

Message 506 of 3,112 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I vaguely remember this one from the first time round, now it's even more horrible with z-mech.🤖

If witch hazel hadn't been nerfed i might take part in this one, but I'll be in gold next week and i don't want to finish up in jade again.

Another bad week for low level plants i think.

I've got my level 1 Enlightenmint and zoybean doesn't get good until L8 so there's no reason to keep grinding playing.

Good luck.

Message 507 of 3,112 (417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I agree. It's going to be a bad tournament for low level plants in higher leagues. First time I feel completely out place in Jade League ^^ I'm wondering if Z-Mech has less health and is easier to kill in lower leagues?!

Edit: Have to try Pea-nut, Torchwood, Reinforce-Mint tomorrow. Maybe that's enough to kill the Z-Mech more than once. 

Message 508 of 3,112 (412 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Already tried peanut/ reinforcemint and results were not good, i killed zmech once and got 37,500 points (i think) in silver league.

1,000 starting sun🌞 just isn't enough to plan a reasonable defence with level 1 plants.

Message 509 of 3,112 (391 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Primal Potato Mine planted behind Z-Mech and Bombard-mint 😎👍

Screenshot_20190707-144448_Video Player.jpg

It's ugly, but watch: https://youtu.be/yvr-gqcqozA

Message 510 of 3,112 (379 Views)