Re: Level 1 mini forum.

by PowerToss

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Heavy heavy sigh.

So the best chance for the highest scores is most likely when SUN is produced ASAP...otherwise expect to just play out the match.

Message 471 of 3,102 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Yep, could be. But I remember having issues with MS right before Enlighten-Mint was introduced as well. Maybe that's what is meant with "Sun Production: Variable" in the Almanac :D

BTW: Are you guys going for the 100 gems Quest with your Level 1 profile? I've beaten all the expansion levels with L1 plants and I don't know if I want to go through them again. The Ancient Egypt one was okay but as far as I can recall there were some tough levels in pirate sea expansion. 

Message 472 of 3,102 (378 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

Yep, could be. But I remember having issues with MS right before Enlighten-Mint was introduced as well. Maybe that's what is meant with "Sun Production: Variable" in the Almanac :D

BTW: Are you guys going for the 100 gems Quest with your Level 1 profile? I've beaten all the expansion levels with L1 plants and I don't know if I want to go through them again. The Ancient Egypt one was okay but as far as I can recall there were some tough levels in pirate sea expansion. 

Doubt it.

Message 473 of 3,102 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ditto.  I have thousands of GEMs already in my Level 1 profile with little need to even spend any !!

150 crowns is achievable with FREE plays and the daily adverts for Gauntlets and my Gauntlet resource has been increasing, not declining, so I have not even had to purchase Gauntlets with GEMs !!!

The levels are a challenge and a few I had to complete via Power Buttons and First Strike capability from Zen Garden (or use GEMs to gain First Strike)

Message 474 of 3,102 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

True. I have thousands of gems as well. Still hoping for EA to release some of the premium plants for high amounts of gems Standard smile I'm done for this tournament and here are two highlights:

1. Second highest score (I was not able to break 1.4M again):

HS2.PNG

2. When you have mastery plants but a bad strategy (a bot?):

Mastery.PNG

We will see if the Caulipower strategy can be beaten by a F2P strategy during the Boosterama! 

Message 475 of 3,102 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Now you have time to attempt the Pirate Seas Skirmish !

Use GEMs and Power buttons to earn 100 GEMs !

I did get through one of the Pirate Sea days with Dazey Chain !  View the thread !

Level 1 success against superior plant strength !

Level 1 failure as I misused Plant Food too early and was surpassed at the end...turns out we had the exact same plant selection !!

Level victory over higher level plants.jpg
So close Misused Plant Food.jpg
Message 476 of 3,102 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PowerToss wrote:

I have done the 1st one and will be doing this one as well.  Just not so sure I will do the Wild West as the last level is luck base (unless you are using coins to buy the wins which I dislike)

(Just realized - using your friend the PowerZap to fry the chickens..... )

Message 477 of 3,102 (336 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

I have done the 1st one and will be doing this one as well.  Just not so sure I will do the Wild West as the last level is luck base (unless you are using coins to buy the wins which I dislike)

(Just realized - using your friend the PowerZap to fry the chickens..... )

I totally agree! I was lucky that somehow I manage to kill the Zomboss without him even getting to the second phase. He just stood there taking damage from my Gargantuars until he died :D Happens once within 50 tries...

Message 478 of 3,102 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The Boosterama is so much fun! I don't think Caulipower will work here. Was able to almost double my score in the practice games. Still looking for a strategy to break 3M...

3M.PNG

Message 479 of 3,102 (318 Views)

Champion

@PowerToss   This looks to be a very good score.

Message 480 of 3,102 (312 Views)