Re: Level 1 mini forum.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Message 371 of 3,113 (689 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

Thanks, costumes were available during an event when PvZ Heroes came out. I hope they have more events like that in the future, but it seems like they are getting stingy with rewards now. I mean having to play hundreds of games for a sub-standard plant that can only get to L5...booooo.

Message 372 of 3,113 (670 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

Week 67 - Dazey vs. Zomboss [3.6 M]

Screenshot_20190616-173240_Video Player.jpg

Watch how this is possible: https://youtu.be/DrqxA4Dy57I

Can't wait to see your scores climb!

Great strategy! Didn't even think about that one Standard smile And the (boosted) pea-nuts survive Zomboss attacks...woohoo! I'll have to see how good this strategy works without double Power Lily. 

Message 373 of 3,113 (648 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Unfortunately, the strategy doesn't work without double Power Lily Frown With some luck and only focusing on damaging Zomboss I got over 2M. But average is more like 1.5M. If someone comes up with an alternative (consistent) strategy let me know.

Message 374 of 3,113 (586 Views)

Champion

May give this a go this weekend but there seems to be little chance for F2P players to pass the 1M mark.

Message 375 of 3,113 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

May give this a go this weekend but there seems to be little chance for F2P players to pass the 1M mark.

Screenshot_20190618-131231_Video Player.jpg

Using a F2P strategy similar to this one:

https://youtu.be/G5-FC26jCaI

Message 376 of 3,113 (535 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hoping that the Squash/Tile Turnip combo takes out the Zombot Dinotronic Mechasaur quick enough and often enough !

I'll try this in Practice mode later without Power Lily.  Dual Squash...  under 750k a few tries

1M+ scores should hold up easily this week !!  :-)

Message 377 of 3,113 (531 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

I don't have Torchwood, just dual power lilies with Peanut, with mostly level 4 plants and got smashed by this combo. Might try this person's strat but my plants are level 4 or below.

PvZ2-overwhelmed.jpg
Message 378 of 3,113 (458 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Hi all, been reading these forums the last couple of weeks and thanks for the video strats - they have been giving me inspiration! Thought I'd reply with someone else's strat. Just realised I don't have Gold Bloom so can't try to replicate this person's score.

Message 379 of 3,113 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @RogueYumei and welcome to the forum!

You won't be able to get such a score with low level plants Wink Usually strats that work for high level plants don't work (that good) for low level plants. This weeks tournament is extremely bad for low level plants, especially if you don't have Torchwood and Power Lily. What league are you in and what is your average score? It looks like the best non-Torchwood strategies for low level plants this week are based on Squash or Bowling Bulb.

The F2P strategy that works best for me is: Bowling Bulb, Tile Turnip, Appease-Mint, Bombard-Mint, and Conceal-Mint. Get up 4 Tiles with BB and use Plant Food on them. 

Zomboss.PNG

Message 380 of 3,113 (425 Views)