Re: Level 1 mini forum.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧

Screenshot_2019-05-20-21-04-50-1.png

Message 241 of 3,102 (444 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Very nice indeed.  How about you put some pants on that excitable image you have there ?!Excitement.jpg

Message 242 of 3,102 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 243 of 3,102 (426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I do not have either mints (Appeasemint or Enchant-mint) but substituted Conceal-mint instead.  I can get above 2.2M with first few tries...

Layout for 3.2M high score using Cauli and Apple Mortar - begin with two Apple Mortar and two Caulis and used Zoybean Gigas in three rows with about one minute left

(I am shocked by the score since the scoring was as high as 2.1M and as low as <800k (Zomboss taking away too many plants) using this configuration - for this match I have luck and a fortunate RNG !!)

Screenshot_PvZ_layout level 1 plants.jpg
Message 244 of 3,102 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I found several plant combos that gave me 3.2m in practice and this was one of them.

P.s. like the new avatar.

Message 245 of 3,102 (329 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

tyvm - feeling flowery today for some reason...

Message 246 of 3,102 (325 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Have you turned into a verbena?

Message 247 of 3,102 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

aww - you noticed !!

Smiley Face.jpg
Texas Flag.jpg
Message 248 of 3,102 (315 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Level 1 profile - I feel so silly but I just realized I do not have to be concerned with the 12 hour World Pinata clock at all for my Level 1 profile !!

Seed packets is not the goal...GEMs is !!

Play the Epic Quest for 5 GEMs (and 10 seed packets for one plant) and play Pinata Party for 5 GEMs (coins and more seed packets plus a chance to play a second time for even more coins and additional seed packets) and all that is needed after that is to complete the World Pinata Tracker for a minimum of 30 seed packets (with the full 5 slots) to then collect the 5 GEMs for that !

Message 249 of 3,102 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You don't even need that many gems, just enough to buy the gemium plants, the premium cash plants are automatically unlocked.

You don't need seeds or coins because level 1 plants don't need upgrading, not many gauntlets because you rarely put them in an actual tournament, all you really need is 1,400 mints to get a full set of level 1 powermints.

My level 1 profile has over 800k coins, 5k gems, 1.2k gauntlets and 280 mints and the only one i don't yet have is enlightenmint.

I doubt if I'll be adding a level 1 zoybean to my profile the way battlez seasons is structured.

Message 250 of 3,102 (290 Views)