Re: Level 1 mini forum.

by Humplemann

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Level 1 mini forum.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I thought I'd start up a forum within a forum for level 1 plants.

No, i haven't been eating magicdaveshrooms but level1 plants are more challenging and of course nobody has an advantage from levelling up and the ad watching is minimal as the only coins needed are for power ups.

Of course adventure mode has got to be done again but if you've been doing this for a while then it's easier with your premium plants (if you've got any).

Any plants bought with money are automatically transferred to your level 1 profile at level 1 and gemium plants can be bought using free ad gems.

Mints are a problem but a few are available weekly for doing the battlez training and if you start the new league on your level 1 profile then your winnings in gems, mints and coins should be transferred to it.

Battlez tournaments are probably best avoided as level 1 plants are cannon fodder but we could do the training mode and post our screenshots of our best scores.

If anyone has any suggestions please post.

I have a most plants at level 1 as well as spearmint and shadow peashooter and the only plants i don't have yet are in neon mixtape world (not very good plants).

Screenshot_2018-09-30-18-16-11.png
Message 1 of 3,102 (57,729 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@HenryThePear  Actually, I have played a few games just now and found 1.5M is good enough for 7 wins, so with high level plants, one would find this week's tournament very easy.

EDIT mistypes.

View in thread

Message 2533 of 3,102 (41,025 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:... we could do the training mode and post our screenshots of our best scores.

If anyone has any suggestions please post.

A wonderful idea.  Not sure this would be welcome by EA for I think there is a confilect with interest, but count me in anyway.

Message 2 of 3,102 (57,622 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

If this idea takes off, I expect EA will suddenly decide that the Practice Room uses up too much space or is too buggy so they'll ditch it.

Message 3 of 3,102 (57,605 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I can see them not being happy about it but on the other hand it may may well increase interest in an old game that has a fanbase and they have brought this situation about by imposing a levelling up scheme that has a way too steep curve and is generally seen as a way to generate revenue.

Perhaps they may take the hint and start asking us what we want out of pvz2, i personally will never, ever download another freemium game again and I've spent thousands of pounds since the Sinclair spectrum on computer games.

The level 1 thing is something I'm going to do as well as levelled up battlez.

In my cape.

Message 4 of 3,102 (57,590 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So never upgrade the plants ?

I started a new profile just over a month ago and have been upgrading the plants as I an able... 

Given how the BattleZ opponenets are rarely 'balanced' I am not sure how this could work at all.

Message 5 of 3,102 (57,560 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Level 1 plants aren't for battlez, they would get massacred.

They're for adventure mode and you could see how they perform in the battlez training mode.

Message 6 of 3,102 (57,545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

My first Level 1 million.

(I had to crop it as it was too big).

Screenshot_2018-10-04-18-37-40.png
Message 7 of 3,102 (57,520 Views)

Champion

Two images, all F2P plants, one without mints -  less than 250k, one with mints - 1 M. 

without mints.PNG
with mints.PNG
Message 8 of 3,102 (57,507 Views)

Champion

An actual Battlez image in Jade league, this one is on my 5th wins, so guess will get a much stronger oppoment soon.

IMG_4513.PNG
Message 9 of 3,102 (57,496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I've taken my level 1 plants out for a couple of tournaments in jade League, i lost the first but won the second.

1,949,268 vs 3,841,286

2,102,949 vs 1,581,983

DEFEAT TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧

VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧

Screenshot_2018-10-11-12-52-24.png
Screenshot_2018-10-11-12-57-22.png
Message 10 of 3,102 (57,399 Views)