Re: Level 1 mini forum.

★★★★ Guide

@PowerToss 

Rough week for onesies score-wise

But for now the winstreak is around 600k in my experience

Message 2811 of 3,113 (789 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HypnoDjurre1337 It's not too bad for Onesies Standard smile I have no trouble to complete the streak with this strategy. I usually get over 1M+ which is enough to win the 7th and 8th game. 

The freaking Weasels still make it through when they get boosted by the Dinos but you can delay it for as long as possible (use all PF before 1:30 and let R-mint refresh).

Level 1 Plants.PNG
Message 2812 of 3,113 (761 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PowerToss   Nice strategy and a great score.

I have forgotten Shadow Peashooter can slow down the zombies, will most certainly give this load out a go this evening.

(Strange that whenever I click reply to your post I keep getting the authentication error message but it seems to be ok when I reply to other member's posts)

Message 2813 of 3,113 (736 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerTossvery nice! I tried dual blover and only broke 900k in the practice room... I don't get used to playing with my lv1 plants xD

Message 2814 of 3,113 (744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

(Strange that whenever I click reply to your post I keep getting the authentication error message but it seems to be ok when I reply to other member's posts)

Yea, this website is very buggy recently. Yesterday it was completely down for a couple of hours and today I'm also getting the authentication error.

Message 2815 of 3,113 (740 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310  I have also been getting the authentication error, perhaps we're not rEAl?

Message 2816 of 3,113 (725 Views)

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM   I think EA is on the chEAp and have been getting the authentication tickets from China.

Message 2817 of 3,113 (718 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Has anyone been playing lv1 profile this week or anyone is busy with grinding IP seeds =P

Message 2818 of 3,113 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Busy with Imp Pear seeds for high level profiles.  

I will also have 2 more level 1 profiles with this useful plant.  

Message 2819 of 3,113 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:

Has anyone been playing lv1 profile this week or anyone is busy with grinding IP seeds =P

I've also just been grinding IP seeds for my additional profiles. I use the same strat we used during Puffball and Friends vs. Zomboss since it's almost the same tournament.

Level 1 Plants.PNG
Message 2820 of 3,113 (404 Views)