League leaderboards

by HenryThePear

Original Post

Re: League leaderboards

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen I can think of a lot of plants i would gladly put in front of the mecha football zombie Wink
Message 81 of 860 (1,246 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 When it's a plant you're FORCED to play with, i say why not?
Standard smile
Message 82 of 860 (1,239 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen starfruit would be a good one~ amazingly useless plant which i can never figure out how to plant (in which square) for maximum effect.... XD
Message 83 of 860 (1,237 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 Why on earth would you bring Star Phart into the Bleeding Heart tourney? The phrase bringing a knife to a gun fight comes to mind.
Message 84 of 860 (1,234 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM   Wow 100 games played already?  you sure have put in efforts towards Ultomato. 

I tried Blooming Heart in past and IIRC, it is just like a Dusk Lobber but without the need for Moonflower, I would not mind collect it as a F2P plant.

Message 85 of 860 (1,232 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen I am talking about the tournament now XDD I also don't have that 'pentagonal' plant to begin with so i can never bring it into another game ~~ XDD 'bleeding' heart tournament is supposed to coincide with valentine i guess...hopefully we are all not bleeding...actually i might be, that is the month of my exams... ah well....
Message 86 of 860 (1,232 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 Starfruit is actually strong in Mastery Level.
Message 87 of 860 (1,231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePearDo i sound like i am ever going to even get that plant in the first place? And I mean which plant isn't strong in mastery level. I would be raging if they aren't

Message 88 of 860 (1,226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92Yea i know about it~ every plants have it pros and disadvantages Sadly we do not have option to test it out. And u will level up your premiums quicker than u thought.(if you ever chose to buy it)

there are many plants that are still useless in Mastery,like EMPeach or Electrici Tea.( i have seen a M1 electrici tea.. and it still meh.)

Message 89 of 860 (1,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePearI mean i love EM peach but it only works in far future to disable machines. Why would you use it elsewhere for any other reason? And i do like electric tea too. Its best effects is when its eaten. No point if it isn't eaten~~

Message 90 of 860 (1,220 Views)