League leaderboards

by HenryThePear

Original Post

Re: League leaderboards

★★★★★ Expert

Silver League for Ultomato week and I am in 1st place with 300 crowns with 2nd thru 4th between 182 and 172

Level 1 profile Appease-mint has added the 450 mints needed to bring it to Level 4 so now is time to accrue more mints again !!

Message 41 of 860 (1,269 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@lawmfw Piglet has got a level 2 Appease and about 350 mints. But I think he's going to have to wait to upgrade. Not sure what next month's Mint is but I wanna have a 200 cushion available at all times. I'ma just get level 2 of whatever they put up next for the foreseeable future. Unless it's Spearmint. He may have to shoot the wad on that.
Message 42 of 860 (1,260 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I hear you...I do my best to keep a 1,000 mint buffer for the one or two mints I still need for my Level 1 profile

Now I have three weeks (or more) to replace the 450 mints I just used for Appease-mint.  Not one of my favorite mints so only used 450.

Message 43 of 860 (1,258 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen next month is Ail Mint...very good for Imp Pear,
Message 44 of 860 (1,251 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

that would be great as it is another mint I need to add to Level 1 profile and bank 450 mints as well

Message 45 of 860 (1,244 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear Sadly Piglet may not see Imp Pear in his lifetime. That doesn't mean he won't be banking on some far off goal and prepping for the day when all players are created equal.

Big Pig intends to get fat on Ail Mint.
Standard smile
Message 46 of 860 (1,228 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen 

Double rewards means double mints......

Message 47 of 860 (1,224 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Double your pleasure.
Double your fun.
With Double Mint
Double Mint
Double Mint Gum
Message 48 of 860 (1,189 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen Sounds like an advertisement XD
Message 49 of 860 (1,175 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Another week of grinding nearly over, got two L4 Ultomatoes, i tried playing around with it but it didn't have much effect on my score either way and cost a lot of sun. Lost 4 matches with double power lily, bowling bulb, tile turnip and imppear.Screenshot_2020-01-13-16-40-45-1.png

Message 50 of 860 (1,164 Views)