League leaderboards

by HenryThePear

Original Post

Re: League leaderboards

★★★★ Expert

Still having trouble with screenshots. But my Bronze leader board as of 8:45 PM CDT Friday.

Me.                914

My Buddy.    900

3rd.                159

4th.                133

I have spent all day thinking it's Wednesday. Accidentally tuned in Fox and big as day they were playing WWF " Friday Smackdown" and I'm all like hmmm, they must be running on a holiday schedule and showing a repeat. Didn't really realize it was Friday until a couple of minutes ago when I looked at my phone.

Am I in the zone or what!!#?

Message 31 of 860 (1,331 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen oh wow u really burnt yourself to the midnight oil. My Jade league was not as competitive as yours,lol.
Message 32 of 860 (1,329 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear We get 20 mints per run, so I've been shooting for 100 mints a day. Looks like 120 is the new standard.
Message 33 of 860 (1,323 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen i have already gotten enough mints for the next Improve Mint event so i just gonna play casually to get the seeds. no pressure to get hours of solid playing,just need to rank 1st in Jade league.
Message 34 of 860 (1,311 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear I'm sitting at a little over 5000.mints. So I wont have a problem taking everything to 4 or better.

Need Contain and Fila. Don't have either. Need to boost Appease. Gonna amp up the rest..
Message 35 of 860 (1,301 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen Boost your spear mint to 10 is worthy.
Message 36 of 860 (1,293 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

This week's double rewards means everything to Chescatolos.. I've been a bit lazy with my own account, will be lucky to get 4th place. Munchkin just got his level 4 Icebloom... he's not going for level 5 - he'd be going nuts trying to do another 100 wins. Will see if we can get the big brother's help XD

IMG_0470.JPG
Message 37 of 860 (1,269 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei wrote:

This week's double rewards means everything to Chescatolos.. I've been a bit lazy with my own account, will be lucky to get 4th place. Munchkin just got his level 4 Icebloom... he's not going for level 5 - he'd be going nuts trying to do another 100 wins. Will see if we can get the big brother's help XD

Your league is so competitive to mine,lol.
A8363C24-E3CB-4490-B80D-255E4C4478CB.jpeg
Message 38 of 860 (1,264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Screenshot_2020-01-06-13-45-34-1.pngThis is what my leaderboard is going to finish up looking like at the end of tournament this afternoon, i managed to farm 300+ mints since yesterday in this powermintless profile so with my league rewards i can buy six at the next improvemint event.

@MortStella i suggest you leave your profile at the one you want your winnings to go to so you don't forget and open the wrong one.

Over the last month i have got three level 5 and a level 1 ice blooms for my various profiles and also ground 300+ mints.

Message 39 of 860 (1,193 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I just calced it up. This tourn alone between piglet n bigpig, I've farmed 826 mints during-Zomboss. Was only planning on 600 but man am I in a horse race. With just under 2 hours left, I'm leading 1446 to 1335. What's that - about 23 games. 23 games with 2 hours to go is almost but not quite safe.
Message 40 of 860 (1,179 Views)