League leaderboards

by HenryThePear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

League leaderboards

★★★★★ Expert

Just a general topic on League leaderboards~~ . I just want to see how the other leagues were going on to see the trend in all of them Wink
feel free to post your league leaderboards below Standard smile

Message 1 of 860 (18,566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: League leaderboards

★★★★★ Expert

I am leading my Bronze League with 76 and I only played yesterday.  Next is at 37.

I will get my Level 1 Ice Bloom first and them work on the Mastery profile if there is time

View in thread

Message 3 of 860 (18,512 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePearWell I'm in first with 269. I think someone has gotten to 74. But then again, I'm still stuck in the boonies - Iron League now. Big Pig is not playing exceptionally well. He's just overwhelming everyone by brute force. Piglet has put together runs of 9 and 10. Not bad for lvl 2 plants with no mints. Scoring 400 - 590.

Big Pig is scoring 1.7. Nothing to write home about. But that still gives him a 3x scoring advantage.

Message 2 of 860 (18,528 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I am leading my Bronze League with 76 and I only played yesterday.  Next is at 37.

I will get my Level 1 Ice Bloom first and them work on the Mastery profile if there is time

Message 3 of 860 (18,513 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@lawmfw Lol. Why are u down to bronze?
Message 4 of 860 (18,493 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

not interested in the new plant and just plain busy...

Message 5 of 860 (18,461 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Seems like no one in my league likes Missle Toe.

09E01ED3-A594-4560-8AB1-8A7B634473FF.png
Message 6 of 860 (18,415 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear It probably also has something to do with the fact that you enter late...if you are bored of the lack of competition, you could always join right after the league change...
Message 7 of 860 (18,392 Views)

★★★★ Expert

So glad this tourn is ending. The x8 pinata in Iron sucketh. Always Missile Toe or Snow Pea or Bombegranate. Big Pig doesn't want it and Piglet says give me world plants.

On another tangent. In Inzanity Big Pig knocks off all 5 challenges in 7 minutes. Piglet needs 8 games and almost half an hour to finish. Not only does it take more games, but each winning game lasts long enough for Gold Bloom to refresh twice, sometimes even 3 times.

I'm torn between wanting instant gratification and appreciating having to be on my toes and play well.

Message 8 of 860 (18,374 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen I mean even the x10 pinata in jade is giving almost the same things...so its not like you miss anything different either... XD I am just like piglet... Tongue out
Message 9 of 860 (18,362 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 lol i always got cauli and cold snap in the 10x pinatas. Blover and bowling bulb in there too. Glad there was no MT ~
Message 10 of 860 (18,355 Views)