Latest Updates Discussions

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: LATEST UPDATE.

★★★★ Expert

Act now and you too can make 175 gems per week simply by playing levels!

How you ask? 

Simple

Each time you play pinata tracker, you get 30 plant seeds. Play twice a day for a week and thats a WHOPPING 420 seeds. A World pinata for 260 seeds costs 100 gems. To get 420 seeds, you will need to spend 161 gems. Then add in the GENEROUS EA reward of 2 gems daily merely for playing your pinata tracker and that works out to 175 gems per week.

Q.E.D.

(Which, as we all know, stands for Quite Easily Done.)

Message 61 of 246 (2,156 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen To be fair, I play the pinata tracker twice a day and buy the gems for the pinatas...as its the best way to get seeds for a certain world as quickly as possible....
Message 62 of 246 (2,136 Views)

★ Pro
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Play today’s piñata party doesn’t appear on mine .Do you think it’s another glitch
Message 63 of 246 (2,128 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Lambsy65 

I don't know, try restarting your phone  it's always worth trying. 

Message 64 of 246 (2,124 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 Aye, Lassie, be that as it may, ye be not averse to getting the equivalent of 175 gems weekly by playing the tracker, are ye?
Message 65 of 246 (2,110 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen The thing is.....you need 5 different adventure levels to get that reward...i play the same level, usually the first level...so actually, i am not getting that reward either.... :/ i couldn't be bother doing 5 different ones.... :/
Message 66 of 246 (2,082 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 I couldn’t stand the tedium of doing the same level again and again and again and again and again...
Message 67 of 246 (2,075 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen Its a no brainer especially when i am eating breakfast at the same time and can get easily distracted xDD I play the same level for a month at any one time at the moment Tongue out
Message 68 of 246 (2,071 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen 

You have to do 5x different levels to get the 5x gems, I think endless levels count as well as long as you've done them before. 

Message 69 of 246 (2,073 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

I just find one set of plants that work for the first 5 choose your own plants Leveld in a world.

e.g. in B8g Wave Beach I do levels

1, 2, 4, 7, 9

With lily pad, primal sun, gold bloom, gold bloom ( imitated), apple mortar, filamint and armamint

Then I hit the fast forward button and Knock it out in 7 minutes flat.

Message 70 of 246 (2,054 Views)