Latest Updates Discussions

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: LATEST UPDATE.

★★★★★ Expert
@Lambsy65 Sorry to hear about your loss and what you have been through... Frown this game got me through my medical school despite my mum asking me every other day are you sure killing zombies is good for you? xD i am sure its the same for a lot of players as well~~
Message 51 of 246 (2,305 Views)

★ Pro
@Perfume-shroom92 I’m sure it is . Nearly all the patients I met during radiotherapy where playing some game on a mobile device ,my chemotherapy was given over 18 hours , it was killing my cancer and I was killing zombies. And I’m pleased to say it was successful. It’s more than a game to me .
Message 52 of 246 (2,301 Views)

★★★★ Expert

playing Penny for gems becomes a zero sum game once you have to spend 30 gems for 3 plays.

Message 53 of 246 (2,285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The only silver lining to the newest update for me is that the game no longer crashes in my old device..

Message 54 of 246 (2,273 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen 

You don't need to spend gems on pennyfuel, if you get your zps to 100% or more just after you finish killing zomboss 3 times your pennyfuel will automatically regenerate back to 15 by the time the second go comes around.

If you use 1x ad for pennyfuel in the morning and the other in the evening on 🌶🌶or🌶🌶🌶

You should never run out of fuel.

Message 55 of 246 (2,250 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen Rubbing a little chili into Piggy's wounds- i have 5968 fuel Tongue out Tongue out
Message 56 of 246 (2,239 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Perfume-shroom92   You may need to add salt to make the chili rub effective, luckly, I have a bottle for you.... 

EZ melt.jpg
Message 57 of 246 (2,223 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 You've been robbed! Contact EA Help immediately about your 2 stolen fuel.

15 Fuel gets 3 plays, so it will still cost 10 gems to get to Zomboxx.
Message 58 of 246 (2,215 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen 

Can you not claim the 2x ads for pennyfuel piggy?

If my ads disappear restarting my phone usually brings them back.

Message 59 of 246 (2,213 Views)

★ Pro
@MAGICDAVESHROOM The gems for playing the piñata don’t appear on mine any ideas!
Message 60 of 246 (2,198 Views)