Re: LOST PROFILE SOLUTION ?

by lawmfw

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

It is a matte of logging into Google Play from the PC - just have to have the time/desire to do so.  BattleZ is probably not something to try on the PC but who knows ?

Message 21 of 35 (1,914 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They don't do PVZ2 on PC, I have to use Blustacks to play it, unfortunately... but I do love playing on a 24" screen...

Message 22 of 35 (1,843 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I stopped using BlueStacks before BattleZ arrived but do miss the larger screen....hard to justify buying a touch screen tablet just to play PvZ2 !!

Message 23 of 35 (1,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I think i lost my profile i was almost done.. is there some kind of go back in time for lost account possible or I am deff screwed?
Message 24 of 35 (1,795 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Do you have your player ID ?  That can help you recover the profile.  Google Play account or Apple Store account ?  Another possible way for recovery.

Message 25 of 35 (1,788 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Cam0mill3 wrote:
I think i lost my profile i was almost done.. is there some kind of go back in time for lost account possible or I am deff screwed?

Read the first post in this thread.

Message 26 of 35 (14,490 Views)

★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM Can you help me

I contacted support but they didn't responded yet. 

So because underage issues I can't link my account to either Google Play nor EA because the cloud and controller buttons won't appear. 

I didn't lose my account but I want to stay sure my account is safe and nothing happens with it. 

How can I save/link my account? I wrote my ID down too if I should need it one day.

Please help me what to do to save my progress

Message 27 of 35 (1,287 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Flamur1000_ea 

Firstly Google play automatically backs up your gamedata and should automatically download it if you were to reinstall the game.

Secondly if you could sign up to EA's email registration system it would be a quick way to restore your account, just send your email address to EA, they send you a unique code and once you enter it then you get your account back.

The third way is to put in a missing content report to EA HELP CENTER and give them your player id number but this can take up to a couple of days (normally).

It's a good idea to screenshot your player id as well, just press the off button and volume down buttons on your android phone at the same time.

I think it's possible to bypass the age restriction thing but I'm not sure as i don't have this problem.

I think @PowerToss  might know.

Message 28 of 35 (1,283 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

@Flamur1000_ea 

I think it's possible to bypass the age restriction thing but I'm not sure as i don't have this problem.

I think @PowerToss  might know.

You could try and change the date of your phone to the year you turn 16 temporarily. Maybe this will make the cloud button appear. Personally, I don't use EA registration. I have a screenshot of my player ID and the apple store has a backup of my progress as well. I feel pretty safe Wink

Message 29 of 35 (1,275 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PowerToss I have a screenshot of the Gamer ID and subscription to EA and then he gave me 100 Gems and I think that's enough to protect my progress, are there other steps?
Message 30 of 35 (1,265 Views)