Re: LOST PROFILE SOLUTION ?

by Makany01

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have lost my progress today when my battery ran out. I  logged in again to see everything is gone. Need help how do I raise a support ticket?

I have screen shot of my player ID.

Message 11 of 35 (1,394 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you read the first post in this thread there is a step by step guide on how to restore your profile.

Message 12 of 35 (1,392 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have tried to restore using the sync data however it only gave me option to restore a profile with 0 progress in all aspects. 

Message 13 of 35 (1,390 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

At the bottom of this page is a button marked HELP CENTER, tap it and follow the instructions, as you've got a screenshot of your player id number they should be able to restore it within 2 days, but you might have lost your streak.

Message 14 of 35 (1,389 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Thank you so much for this thread! I nearly had a heart attack on Tuesday - Battlez finished - after a power cut, PvZ2 said I had duplicate IDs then asked me to pick one - luckily, the right one - it worked with normal service resumed - does the advice here work if you're playing on a simulator like Blustacks? Thanks in advance, apologies if I've caused tautalogies.
Message 15 of 35 (1,186 Views)

★★★★ Guide

PS I assume I should back up my account on Google Play on Blustacks... thank you again, I've never had to deal with anything like this so am a bit clueless

Message 16 of 35 (1,182 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

se Google Play as the backup.  I stopped using BlueStacks because they never restore a profile and just pass the buck to EA/PopCap.

Message 17 of 35 (1,178 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes it works on bluestacks if you are linked with a Google play account.

I have opened my profile before on bluestacks and resumed where I have left from on another device. 

Message 18 of 35 (1,174 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Maybe one day I will try that.  Thank you for the tip !!

Message 19 of 35 (1,171 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Got no idea if it works on bluestacks, I'm on Android and i know it also works on apple.

Message 20 of 35 (1,155 Views)