Re: LOST PROFILE SOLUTION ?

by 123abc456efghi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

LOST PROFILE SOLUTION ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

There have been so many people losing their profiles lately i thought I'd post this and hopefully it may get pinned.

🎮if someone helps you, give them XP (or an upvote on reddit).

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY MADE A NOTE OF YOUR PLAYER I.D. NUMBER DO IT ASAP OR TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF IT.

(It's on the loading screen, settings🔧 then build version).

If you have your player i.d. number then EA HELP CENTER (below) can restore your profile from their backup servers in a couple of days.

(Android🤖 and apple🍎🍏).

This should be able to restore virtually everything except for your battlez league status and your streak.

I have a Google play pvz2 account that i set up and if i reinstall the game WITHOUT putting in a player name when prompted then it will find my profile automatically.

Only difference is that EA have tried their own email registration scheme then removed it so the first screen you see has a hardly visible faint line in the center, just press "enter", when there was just Google play it would do it automatically.

1.Uninstall then Reinstall,

2.Tap on "open" in Google play store OR the pvz2 icon.

3.Enter age on slidebar

4.Tap on "🎮sign in" 

5.when "connect to Google account" pops up tap on the correct account

6.It will ask you to tap in your name but don't, if you do it may set up a new profile from square one.

It should then install your profile(s) automatically in seconds.

Whole process takes 5 minutes.

🎮 put your flag somewhere in your posts so people know what region you're in🇬🇧

🎮Don't update pvz2 in the middle of a tournament, do it after the previous tournament has finished and before the new one starts.

🎮Other useful advice is always have a stable Wi-Fi connection, charged battery.

🎮make a note of your player i.d. number if you haven't already.(screenshot). 📷

🎮Avoid battlez just before and about 15 minutes after league ending time (5pm GMT) as their servers are busy and you might not get your winnings. ⏰

🎮Remember to check the quest log before you do anything as it may not register.

Good luck!

VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧

EDIT; Please note that this was posted BEFORE the disastrous 7.01 update that cost many players (their league status and/ or their streaks and repeatedly doubling some players' resources).

Google play no longer automatically finds and loads my profile and i have to create a new one then sync it.

Message 1 of 35 (15,341 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@Cam0mill3 wrote:
I think i lost my profile i was almost done.. is there some kind of go back in time for lost account possible or I am deff screwed?

Read the first post in this thread.

View in thread

Message 26 of 35 (14,492 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Anyone else lose their upgrade process for Ghost Pepper ?

Today I just noticed that my original profile Ghost Pepper was reset to 0/10  and I know it was at least Level 4 and probably Level 5 like most of my other Special Plants.

Message 2 of 35 (15,289 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

EA Dave,

How about letting players with multiple profiles share resources amongst the profiles ?

Message 3 of 35 (15,043 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

They finally restored my profile after telling me to delete it but it took 5 days and 148 emails back and forth and fighting with 6 different support people, worst customer service experience I've ever had. Their customer service sucks.

Message 4 of 35 (14,895 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was at level 67 when it reset to zero, asked for help  and EV told me to reinstall my game and I lost everything, don't trust their advice.

Message 5 of 35 (14,896 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

so sorry to hear that

EA customer service has been spotty/dodgy at best -  no doubt it is a thankless job

I have lost multiple profiles over the years and had to start from scratch each time (so many coins, gems, plants, etc lost without compensation)

I miss some of the FREE plants I use to have (Torchwood in particular and this year I bought Imitator begrudgingly but I missed it so much)

Message 6 of 35 (14,886 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Oh dear, it's not surprising they won "the golden poo" award twice for being the worst company in America.

I had them restore my profile once and it took a couple of days.

Now if you backup your account using  Google play/ apple store you can do it yourself in 5 minutes.

Message 7 of 35 (14,870 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If this has helped (or not) please send a reply.

Message 8 of 35 (14,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if I cannot get into my Google play account? Who do I contact? I do have my player I'd. I do not want to start over. Please, please help me!

Message 9 of 35 (14,448 Views)

Anonymous

Google Play Account is usually your Google email. This is separate from Popcap/EA. Only Google help center can help you. You can start here.

Message 10 of 35 (14,422 Views)