Key

by xianwahren

Original Post

Key

★★★ Novice

My Adventure Keys are gone.

Why did you remove the Adventure Keys? I havent open yet the Big Wavez journey. 

Message 1 of 14 (853 Views)

Re: Key

★★★ Novice

Thanks. 

Message 3 of 14 (837 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PowerToss 6, I just got a reply in my email saying that they will help me with the issue and then the next paragraph said unfortunately they cannot grant me keys. So am I stucked with an unlockable world and missing plants?
Message 4 of 14 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MrYakso 

Get back to them and quote the case number and ask them to fix it, you might have to do it a few times though.

Message 5 of 14 (777 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MAGICDAVESHROOM will do. Thank you.
Message 6 of 14 (773 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MrYakso World keys are hard coded into the game which means there is the possibility that the help center can't help you with the missing key since they really are not able to add world keys to an account. 

If that is the case I would take what they offer you for compensation and wait for the next update that fixed the issue (this will probably take two month).

I'm sorry they couldn't help but the devs know about the bug an they are working on a fix.

Message 7 of 14 (764 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PowerToss Its not a purchasable item so understandable. Thank you for clearing it out.
Message 8 of 14 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@PowerToss  @MAGICDAVESHROOM 

They created a case for this issue however no ETA provided, I keep on asking the ETA but no answer. Do you knw how long is this gonna take? Any idea? 

** The case is IN PROGRESS status, though. 

Message 9 of 14 (686 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@xianwahren 

We think EA HELP is an Indian call center and possibly badly affected by the current outbreak of the Wuhan flu, normally they say that they will give a response within 48 hours if you create a case by email, which is ordinarily the way pvz2 complaints are dealt with but if you tap EA HELP they are now doing complaints by phone, which is a new thing in my experience of dealing with them for over 2 years.

Message 10 of 14 (660 Views)