Just received my unpaid awards

by Humplemann

Original Post

Just received my unpaid awards

★★★★ Guide

I had an email late last night to say the Mints, Gems, and Coins owed to me for winning Gold League were finally being added to my account.

While I'm grateful to receive them, I should never have needed to go through all the inconvenience of chasing EA for them in the first place. If their systems were running as they should be it would save us, and them, so much hassle and time wasting.

It required me to first of all raise a ticket, then a further three exchanges of emails from and to three different EA members of staff that were spread over a period of 36 hours before getting the prizes.

Surely EA must now get their finger out and sort out this issue. I fail to understand why the problem even came into existence in the first place, but for them to then let it continue, and then become even more widespread, is beyond my comprehension.

Message 1 of 3 (181 Views)

Re: Just received my unpaid awards

★ Guide

Look at it on the bright side. When ever there has been a glitch in the system that inadvertently lets the user get away with spending a couple less gems... they get that FIXED SO FAST YOUR HEAD SPINS!

Standard smile

Give them a break to recuperate. They must have worked over-time on the Zen glitch and still need a rest after all those weeks gone by.

Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)

Re: Just received my unpaid awards

Champion

So there is hope or all others who suffered the experience as yours. 

Message 3 of 3 (159 Views)