Is this cheating?

by pRoManDwiSh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is this cheating?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

How is this possible? Is that cheating?

[Do not accuse others of cheating. Doing so is considered naming and shaming and is not allowed on AHQ - CM]

Message 1 of 14 (779 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is this cheating?

Community Manager

@pRoManDwiShIf you believe that someone is breaking the rules then please follow the steps to report them.

AHQ is not a place to publically post other users information and imply that they may be cheating. Asking if this person is a cheat while attaching an image of their username is considered naming and shaming and is not allowed. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 14 (954 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem, same person/hacker, same plants and same score from said person! 

[Do not accuse others of cheating. Doing so is considered naming and shaming and is not allowed on AHQ - CM]

Message 2 of 14 (758 Views)

★ Novice
Wow, that is weird. Hope EA takes action to stop this.
Message 3 of 14 (751 Views)

Community Manager

@amperel@pRoManDwiSh Do not accuse others of cheating. Doing so is considered naming and shaming and is not allowed on AHQ - CM

Darko.png
Message 4 of 14 (735 Views)

★ Novice
I asked, not accused. Anyway, it seems EA won't take action or investigation. Thanks for nothing.
Message 5 of 14 (724 Views)

Community Manager

@pRoManDwiShIf you believe that someone is breaking the rules then please follow the steps to report them.

AHQ is not a place to publically post other users information and imply that they may be cheating. Asking if this person is a cheat while attaching an image of their username is considered naming and shaming and is not allowed. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 14 (955 Views)

★ Novice
Ok, please let me know the steps
Message 7 of 14 (716 Views)

★ Pro

If you wish to report a user please see this article: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-report-cheating/

Message 8 of 14 (692 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This is to report hacker websites, and you don’t get the option to Report concerns or harassment after choosing your platform.  I’m using an iPad and your options are

Codes and promotions

Game information 

Manage my account

Missing content

Report a bug

Technical support

Message 9 of 14 (683 Views)

Community Manager

@tueeyes I'm not sure what you are seeing but when I follow the link in that help article I see the following:

reportt.PNG

If you follow the steps as laid out in that article you should see the following and have no issues reporting suspected cheating. 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 14 (663 Views)