Re: Is there a support here?i need to retrieve my deleted pvz 2 data

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a support here?i need to retrieve my deleted pvz 2 data

★★★ Newbie

So my son unknowingly deleted my pvz 2 game data can it be re DO?

Message 1 of 5 (479 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@akkodark1 

Did you sign up for EA's email registration scheme, if you did it's quick and easy to get a unique code sent to your email address.

If you didn't then do you have your player id number (the ORIGINAL one that is associated with your account)?

If you do then tap HELP at the bottom of the page and follow the prompts to make a missing content report and hopefully they can restore your account from their backups.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (434 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@akkodark1 To confirm did you link the game progress to an external account before this happened?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes i did i sync in my and my wifes account buddle it in to one acct can it be retrieve pls help me 

Message 3 of 5 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@akkodark1 

Did you sign up for EA's email registration scheme, if you did it's quick and easy to get a unique code sent to your email address.

If you didn't then do you have your player id number (the ORIGINAL one that is associated with your account)?

If you do then tap HELP at the bottom of the page and follow the prompts to make a missing content report and hopefully they can restore your account from their backups.

Message 4 of 5 (435 Views)

Community Manager
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Wanted to confirm if you were able to try the info in @MAGICDAVESHROOM post?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (401 Views)