Re: Is there a correct sequence for syncing up two devices ?

by lawmfw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a correct sequence for syncing up two devices ?

★★★★★ Expert

I use Google Play and my email address was registered with EA over a year ago.

Has anyone figured out how to get the data to show up on the second device when you are ready to switch ?

Message 1 of 6 (326 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

I figured out that all I have to do is keep selecting the Google Play button when I exit a profile and the data is saved !!

The Force Sync feature was never really needed in the first place.  What bollucks !!

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (275 Views)

All Replies

Anonymous
With Google Play Games (GPG), it should be almost automagic. It may still ask for your age and you may need to create a new (dummy) profile before it syncs your old profile. You may also need to click on the right-side game pad icon to start the sync process.

That maybe the reason you're getting the battlez issue you posted earlier. It's also the precursor of getting the resource bug. I'm not trying to scare you, just saying what happened in my case. Though my Tab S4 seems to be immune to this bug... Your mileage may vary.

Good luck.
Message 2 of 6 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thx.  I use an Android J7.

I do not want to to an uninstall/install as that loses the FREE Play and then I still have to do 2 to collect the GEMS.  Been there done that already.

Why is this even happening ?

Message 3 of 6 (312 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Why don't you reinstall, play one tonight and the second one tomorrow morning?

Message 4 of 6 (308 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thanks for the idea.  It is a good one.   I have duplicated effort when the data does not transfer to the second device and not received credit for both.

Message 5 of 6 (301 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I figured out that all I have to do is keep selecting the Google Play button when I exit a profile and the data is saved !!

The Force Sync feature was never really needed in the first place.  What bollucks !!

Message 6 of 6 (276 Views)