Re: Is penny's pursuit supposed to reward coins?

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is penny's pursuit supposed to reward coins?

★★★★ Expert

In the past few days I got coins for playing already cleared levels in this mode. They even showed up as the reward in the level select screen. NowI don't receive coins for playing anymore, which makes me wonder: What is the bug? Getting coins or not getting any?

If it helps: I'm affected by the annoying penny's pursuit bug where very level is already cleared and I never receive the first clear rewards. This makes the mode a huge pain. I need the gems form the Zomboss fight to compete in battle Arena, but never get any rewards for playing this time wasting mode.

Message 1 of 7 (851 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@benn1nat0r You get coins for replaying cleared levels when your ZPS is at 100%+. If your ZPS is below 100%, you just fill up your ZPS meter and don't get any coins.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (838 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@benn1nat0r I get 3,700 coins plus some odd ones in game when playing 🌶🌶🌶 zomboss.

Message 2 of 7 (844 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@benn1nat0r You get coins for replaying cleared levels when your ZPS is at 100%+. If your ZPS is below 100%, you just fill up your ZPS meter and don't get any coins.

Message 3 of 7 (839 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@benn1nat0r   I have had the same bug with Penny's Pursuit since week 2.  To be honest the coins for replaying the levels are too little for the effort, I only pick the easiest ones to replay and get my ZPS up to play the zomboss matches, it does as @MAGICDAVESHROOM states, 3700 per game and playing 3 games give me an extra 11.1K coins per day (now that saves me watching 22 or so ads at 500 coins each)  

Message 4 of 7 (829 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Thank you for your replies!

I wasn't sure how it was supposed to work, but now I now it was I bug. I was rewarded coins for completing level, even though my ZPS wasn't at 100% yet. Now it works normally: I only get them after getting it to 100% and after having defeated Dr. Zomboss.

Message 5 of 7 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you get the bug fixed?

Message 6 of 7 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 

I did a count to see how many gems and coins i could get out of three matches against zomboss (🌶🌶🌶 mid level profile) and i did get some extra above the 3,700 per match, i don't remember how many exactly though.

Message 7 of 7 (570 Views)