Is anybody having problems in new game in the Arena with Groom Vine

by btznh09f9eta

Original Post

Is anybody having problems in new game in the Arena with Groom Vine

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi, is anybody else having any problems with the new game in the Arena with Groom Vine & Friends vs Zomboss in Plants vs Zombies 2? I am having problems with the last 45 seconds of the game and it goes into slooooow Moooow!! Can’t do much because it’s not doing much. I would appreciate it, if I hear from someone if they are having the same problem. Thank you

Message 1 of 10 (867 Views)

Re: Is anybody having problems in new game in the Arena with Groom Vine

★★ Guide

I am afraid  @btznh09f9eta that your asking the wrong community. I don't play the game myself, but i'm guessing that it's either the Plants vs Zombies 2 or the Plants vs Zombies Heroes board that you want. Hopefully somebody there will help you out. 

Message 2 of 10 (777 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@PerniciousPea Thank you so much for replying. I didn’t even know i was in the wrong game community. I am new and i guess I don’t know how to post a question on the right game. It was plants vs Zombies 2.
Message 3 of 10 (768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@btznh09f9eta you're welcome. You mention that you don't know how to post a question on the right game, and I was just wondering whether you're aware of the very top menu  where it says "All Boards" "About AHQ"  "English" (just above the EA Answers HQ headline). 

If you open the "All Boards" menu you will easily find the "Plants vs. Zombies 2" board/community under the "Plants vs. Zombies" heading.

Best of luck.

Message 4 of 10 (742 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@PerniciousPea Thank you very much for letting me know how to post a question on a game. I was seeing how many viewed the post but didn’t reply and i was a little worried. Again, Thank you 😊
Message 5 of 10 (691 Views)

Champion

I have moved this thread to the PvZ 2 Forum for you. Hopefully you will get more answers and discussions on this thread this way. Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (642 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Gloom vine season is loooong gone....I am guessing there wouldn't be any problems right now..... xD

Message 7 of 10 (623 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@btznh09f9eta. Nobody else reported problems with gloom vine, but there are lag problems with turkeypult.

I suppose a lot depends on how good a spec your device is.

Message 8 of 10 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Hi, Thank you for replying but that is an old post and nobody had replied to me but then someone finally answered me and told me that i had posted my questions on the wrong game community. Again I appreciate all the help you gave me with the zomboss fight and not receiving gems or coins. Then the new one came out and I did not have any problems. 😊
Message 9 of 10 (581 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I just noticed in my email that somebody had moved that post into the right game community 15 hours ago and that’s why it is just showing up. Thank you 🙂
Message 10 of 10 (575 Views)