Re: Invalid Email

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invalid Email

★★★★★ Newbie

I re downloaded plants vs zombies 2 again and I wanted to connect my EA account to save my progress and to get those 100 gems but when I put my email to get a code it says email invalid. Can somebody help please

Message 1 of 15 (3,590 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Make sure there is no blank space after your email address. Auto correct / Copy-Pasting will add a space.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (3,578 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Make sure there is no blank space after your email address. Auto correct / Copy-Pasting will add a space.

Message 2 of 15 (3,579 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PowerToss I’ve tried that (I’m having the same problem) it says after that it’s “failed” or “invalid” even after checking for no spaces and blanks.
Message 3 of 15 (3,451 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MasterShadow1569 If you get an 'invalid email' error you've entered an invalid email. Probably with a blank space at the end. In case you get the following error,

Screenshot39.png

the server might be busy. Just try again later. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.

Message 4 of 15 (3,427 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss My phone has been telling me this message since forever......but it seems to sync even with that message showing....not sure what the heck is going on...
Message 5 of 15 (3,415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yo no puedo entrar en mi cuenta , de meses atrás , no se lo que pasa y cuando lo pongo para volverlo a cargar , me dice que es invalido o que es un error , vuelva lo a intentar más tarde

Message 6 of 15 (3,316 Views)

★ Novice

when is the server not busy? my internet is connected but i cant do it and its been a month ive tried making new accounts and it still will not work. theres no space at the end and i know i typed it right.

Message 7 of 15 (3,067 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Shane_gaming1714 

EA removed the ability to create new profiles months ago.

I have accidentally created a couple of new profiles that i don't use but I'm not sure how i did it.

Message 8 of 15 (3,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

no, i mean connecting a ea account to the actual

game. not extra profiles.

Message 9 of 15 (3,045 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Shane_gaming1714 

You do not make it clear.

It's a fairly straightforward procedure to register an email address, the only known problems are having a space at the end of your email address from using the auto fill from your phone or EA's servers being busy.

Unless you used an invalid email address or registered it before (think around the 7.4.1 update) when they had a lot of problems. 

If you go into your EA account you can change the email address by tapping menu above.

Good luck.

Message 10 of 15 (3,033 Views)