Introducing Reinforce-mint!

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Introducing Reinforce-mint!

Community Manager (retired)

Hey folks,

The next Power Mint out of the garden bed is Reinforce-mint!

reinforce-mint.png

Reinforce-mint affects the following plants:

• Wall-nut

• Holly Barrier

• Infi-nut

• Aloe

• Tall-nut

• Primal Wall-nut

• Chard Guard

• Sweet Potato

• Endurian

• Pea-nut

The above plants are those you might want to consider in your plant load outs.

As part of our on-going development and improvement of Battlez we have addressed an issue relating to Crowns earned by players who surrender. Going forward, players will not be awarded any Crowns for surrendering in a Battlez match.

Thanks to the community for bringing this to our attention and providing details which have helped us in resolving this issue. We’ll to continue to work to improve the game and ensure fair play is occurring within Battlez. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we address these issues and ask that you continue to share other issues or concerns you find.

Your PvZ team. 

Roger.png
Message 1 of 4 (932 Views)

Re: Introducing Reinforce-mint!

Champion
I find this new mint to be more useful to me than the fila-mint as it triggers the specials on the plants in its family.

I think it will be a powerful combo with Holly Barrier.
Message 2 of 4 (925 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Great update! I really like the reinforce mint, especially with chard guard. I hope to experience it with other plants to see how they do. And a huge  thank you for changing the surrender + crown issue, that seemed to be one method certain players were racking up huge unfair advantage wins for themselves. Now we all can have a fair chance to compete in the tournament.

Message 3 of 4 (916 Views)

Champion
The Reinforce-Mint has a big effect with my Battlez last weekend, it helped me to double my score from 400K to 800K.

You can see this on the Sharing your Battlez experiences post.
Message 4 of 4 (859 Views)