Interesting things to note in pvz2

by HenryThePear

Original Post

Interesting things to note in pvz2

★★★★★ Expert

Hello guys, I create this forum to share about interesting things that people may have(not) known in pvz2

to start off, let’s begin with day 26 jurassic marsh,where our plants could be put on the green mold

24757B2D-0401-4E5C-88C8-F05EC896442D.png
Message 1 of 13 (693 Views)

Re: Interesting things to note in pvz2

★★★★★ Expert

Squash can actually turn his head 🤣🤣

see here:https://streamable.com/9to6g

Message 2 of 13 (504 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I have no clue what actually happens when you feed plant food to Shadow Pea. Sure, it's neat graphics but it obscures the screen and I've never noticed a real bump in the score.

Message 3 of 13 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen ???!??
Message 4 of 13 (482 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear Go try it. Open up a level where you use Shadow Pea. Then feed one of them a plant food. A huge bluish purple grinning skull appears and there's a loud explosion.
Message 5 of 13 (479 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen wrote:
@HenryThePearGo try it. Open up a level where you use Shadow Pea. Then feed one of them a plant food. A huge bluish purple grinning skull appears and there's a loud explosion.

@linuxPigPen. The spirit bomb does 950 damage across the lawn and probably triggers epileptic fits in players.

Message 6 of 13 (458 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Don't quite make it to epileptic fit but it does kind of freeze me for 2 seconds as I try to recollect my wits.Standard smile
Message 7 of 13 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen. Way too bright.

Message 8 of 13 (453 Views)

★★★★ Expert

This is the first time since the ARENA format started that PVZ2 has NOT added 5 points to my season score during the 1st tourn. I now have 480 season points. In past tourns by this time I would have had 485 season points.

Message 9 of 13 (427 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Well that lasted all of 2 hours. I just checked ARENA progress after my latest grind and I now indeed do have 480 crowns and 485 season points. I believe the dev group should have been required to take a basic bookkeeping class along with their assembler snd C#.

Message 10 of 13 (409 Views)