Restoring purchased continues to turn never stops.

by Bowlingmonster

Original Post

Re: Infinite Restoring Purchases

★ Apprentice

I thought I was the only one having this problem!! I totally agree that they do not care about this game or it's players. 

Message 121 of 299 (320 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm still receiving the stupid infinite dandelion, from restoring purchases!!!!!!!

This game is pay to win.... EA just wants to scam us ALL by letting you purchase, untill your profile is "ready".

Once it's "ready" they throw in this dumb glitch to get you quit and uninstall because your profile is too over powered! I guarantee you if you make a new profile you won't have any of these "bugs"

Message 122 of 299 (279 Views)

★ Novice
@魔术达维什鲁姆 没有用的,根本不会回复我
Message 123 of 299 (266 Views)

★ Pro

This has been happening for so long now but I’ve found a temporary fix if you are using iOS . 
Turn off media and purchase in settings.

You don’t get the infinite restore purchases after the piñata or after playing the penny pursuit 

Hope this helps and it does drive you mad.

Message 124 of 299 (241 Views)

Restoring purchased continues to turn never stops.

★ Novice

Plants vs Zombies 2 I get no help from the support team.  Always shifting the blame to the customers.   The game will take your money out of your account when you want to buy...but if there's a problem on receiving the purchased item.  They say you must wait 72 hours for them to fix the issue....that never gets fixed.  Now I sent them all my info. on the game even my player ID.  Told the about existing problem and the new one where I can spend real money to buy a plant because the restoring purchase continues to turn and never stop.  It will freeze into a holding pattern.   This was since May ....no help at all the same 72 hours.  We are so sorry but never fix the problems,  every time a plant is introduced issues start.  There is no support team...anyone have a solution.   I have restarted the device and cleared cache.   The problem comes right back. 

Message 125 of 299 (262 Views)

Why my all purchase pending? Please take action

★★★ Novice

Why my all purchase pending? Please take action asap.. 

Screenshot_20210913_162137.jpg
Message 126 of 299 (247 Views)

Please let me know why my all purchase pending?

★★★ Novice

Please let me know why my all purchase pending? I done pay but my purchase restoring..ea take my money but my purchase still pending..i buy 4 package gem... 

Screenshot_20210913_171849.jpg
Screenshot_20210913_171904.jpg
Screenshot_20210913_172734.jpg
Message 127 of 299 (244 Views)

Why my all purchase pending

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Why my all purchase pending?

[CM - merged your post together, please remember not to spam post]

Screenshot_20210913_172751.jpg
Screenshot_20210913_162050.jpg
Screenshot_20210913_162137.jpg
Message 128 of 299 (272 Views)

Re: Why my all purchase pending

★★★★★ Expert

@Ciputngok please read some of the many other posts on the same subject. 

Message 129 of 299 (257 Views)

Re: Why my all purchase pending

★★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Have solutions for this?
Message 130 of 299 (249 Views)