Re: Infinite Restoring Purchases

by 1tv1o0jeoeet

Original Post

★★ Novice
@StormyHeather11
I have the same problem, they keep asking me to send and sending the screenshot to prove that I did purchase the item, the last person reply me ask me to delete the screenshot, but how, I can't do anything?
so they keep changing people to ask you again and again, at the end still never do anything...
I do love this game so much, and I want to buy other items as well, but I am afraid that still got the same problem.

Please EA, Please do something...
Message 51 of 304 (1,369 Views)

Re: Restore purchases glitch

★ Novice
@LogicWings I have the same issue
Message 52 of 304 (1,298 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@1tv1o0jeoeet delete your old case and start a new one.
Message 53 of 304 (1,327 Views)

Restoring Purchases

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I have bought a lot of items as in-game purchase but I have never encountered a problem like this. Purchasing process of “2’ Pinata Tracker Slot” is succesfull. The order number is ""GPA.3390-4815-4647-69280"" Although this number feedback, the item is not active still. It stucks on “restoring purchases” page. I reinstalled the game, this could not help me also. Before that, 3 slot was available and the 2 slot was locked, now It is completely lost.

Message 54 of 304 (1,265 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Hello, I have bought a lot of items as in-game purchase but I have never encountered a problem like this. Purchasing process of “2’ Pinata Tracker Slot” is succesfull. The order number is GPA.3390-4815-4647-69280 Although this number feedback, the item is not active still. It stucks on “restoring purchases” page. I reinstalled the game, this could not help me also. Before that, 3 slot was available and the 2 slot was locked, now It is completely lost.
Message 55 of 304 (1,309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Done, I think

Message 56 of 304 (1,299 Views)

★★ Novice
@1rbyez53knc5 I went ahead and requested a refund from Google play. I'm out $10 and got nothing. EA Games shows no interest in solving the problem.
Message 57 of 304 (1,284 Views)

★★ Apprentice

But I have my Strawburst, the problem is Restoring Purchases bug.

Message 58 of 304 (1,300 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@bagpipebanjo8 

Please remove your player id from a public forum,  you make yourself vulnerable to hackers.

You can get EA HELP to change your player id number if you tap HELP at the bottom of the page. 

Message 59 of 304 (1,322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was able to edit, but find no delete option.

Message 60 of 304 (1,311 Views)