Incorrect fuel received

by Insomni4r

Original Post

Re: Incorrect fuel received

★★★★★ Expert
@Insomni4r I think for you...your calendar is not working, by the looks of it. I suspect that is the reason. Your penny's is probably working. Yup, from august, it will switch to a monthly calendar instead of weekly. That was what the update said. I am just hoping its ok and no massive surprises hit us xD
Message 31 of 61 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Insomni4r The resources are added to your account as soon as the calendar pops up. The 'Claim' button doesn't do anything. Here a video: https://streamable.com/78aa9x 

Gems1.JPG
Gems2.JPG
Message 32 of 61 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Hm......i could swear my claim button does though..i have noticed it for the gems... o.o
Message 33 of 61 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Insomni4r It is OK to have excess fuel before proceeding and then waiting for it.
Message 34 of 61 (545 Views)

★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 I'm not really sure what went wrong but from the look of it, could be the calendar issue. I hope the upcoming updates will solved my issue. But at the same time, we should embrace for new bugs! xD
Message 35 of 61 (523 Views)

★ Guide
@PowerToss I think it doesn't.. i remember seeing my gems increases after claiming it. Same goes to my fuel (although buggy) as well. Coming from a logical POV, if it's automatically added without you pressing the "claim" button, then what's the point of having it? haha, food for thought
Message 36 of 61 (519 Views)

★ Guide
@JMDGamotia1993 Hey, i'm not really sure what you are trying to say, but definitely OK to have excess fuel at any time.
Message 37 of 61 (518 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Insomni4r Tell me about it......i now already have 2 active bugs in my game- restore purchase preventing from entering the store and the auto progress fill up in Penny's..... i will not be impressed if i got another one xD
Message 38 of 61 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Insomni4r wrote:
@PowerTossI think it doesn't.. i remember seeing my gems increases after claiming it. Same goes to my fuel (although buggy) as well. Coming from a logical POV, if it's automatically added without you pressing the "claim" button, then what's the point of having it? haha, food for thought

It's always been like that for me. No increase in gems or coins when I hit 'claim' but the resources are added when the calendar pops up. I haven't check if this is still the case in v9.0 (the recording is from v8.9).

The devs added the 'claim' button in version 8.9 to fix an issue that caused players to not get the reward (no check mark). There was no 'claim' button in earlier versions. However, it turned out it was a failed attempt Wink

Message 39 of 61 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have a bug at #2 of the calendar, which is the gauntlet one. I just claimed it and when i reopen my game again, my calendar is showing me that tomorrow i am going to get my 2 free gauntlets again. This has definitely happened the last time too and i thought it was just my 2 devices acting up. But no, looks like its just always with the gauntlets and i have definitely got the gauntlets added to my total number...  (roll eyes) oh well, i guess gauntlets is good for me right now Tongue out

Message 40 of 61 (475 Views)