Incorrect fuel received

by Insomni4r

Original Post

Re: Incorrect fuel received

★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 honestly i think the whole daily claims are buggy. I noticed my 500 coins did not add up after claiming today. I experienced that Penny auto complete after game crashed as well. But i think it is still not fixed yet. Oh well~
Message 21 of 61 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Insomni4r I guess it gives the devs something to fix in every update  keeps them busy with this forever never ending series of bugs 

But even as we complain, we still keep on playing xD and so I guess we just put up with it Tongue out its a good game. I love it~~

Message 22 of 61 (379 Views)

★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 The game is nice but it will be even better when they provide us with a fixed :D
Message 23 of 61 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Insomni4r What I learn...there is no such thing as a complete fix.... Tongue out they usually fix and then break something at the same time.... xDD hahahahah
Message 24 of 61 (344 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 When I was a programmer we always said all programming IS CRUD.

(Create. Read Update Delete)

Message 25 of 61 (330 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Research done~~~ my fuel does increase after claiming the daily reward (i even wrote it down in case i forget my actual fuel count xD). Is this the first time you have noticed this problem or has it happened all the time? 

I am just wondering whether its cause your fuel count is like 15/15 and so you have that weird bug that doesn't let you go over it. If you manage to get your fuel count to over 15, maybe even 25 before your next fuel reward, see whether it adds it on or not. Penny's does have a lot of bugs and i wonder whether this is one of them which is appearing for you. 

Message 26 of 61 (317 Views)

★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 You are so damn right on the programming part! That's how it works isn't it? Fixed a hole and other hole will appear..

I'm happy that your fuel count is working perfectly! This is not the first time it has happened, and i lost count on how many times though. Usually it just doesn't add at all but this time it added 3/10 fuels instead LOL. well, i'll just let it be and not try something new to see if it works. I mean, if it requires me to do something so that the addition function will work, then i think it really defeats the purpose of that function.
Message 27 of 61 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Insomni4r Have your fuel count ever gone above 15? After a night of recharge, it should be 15/15. The next morning can you claim fuel on top of that by watching the 2 free ads per day? I wonder if its your penny that has bug or the calendar itself, especially if you aren't getting all the other rewards accurately. If its the calendar...apparently a new one is coming out which is monthly from august...we shall see how that goes....
Message 28 of 61 (279 Views)

★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 I can't remember but i think it was working fine previously. Watching the ads works fine and it's reflecting correctly as 25/15 fuels. It's just the claiming function that isn't working. Oh, you mean there's an update for this new calendar thingy?
Message 29 of 61 (254 Views)

★ Guide

@Perfume-shroom92 Take a look at this, gold not updated after claiming. oh well~

Image (8).jpeg

Image (9).jpeg

Message 30 of 61 (251 Views)