Incorrect fuel received

by Insomni4r

Original Post

Re: Incorrect fuel received

Champion

@HenryThePear wrote:
...You sure have a lot of time on your hands.. 

No, not hands, just my finger. 

I just poke the ads buttons while watching TV. 

Message 11 of 61 (352 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 

I thought you got the little eieios to farm ads in between chimney sweeping and fruit and veg picking jobs. 🤔

Message 12 of 61 (349 Views)

Champion

shh, not too loud, I've told them poking the ads buttons is a very good and a very entertaining game. 

"Press this button to start the nice video playing and then press this button with a cross inside to start a next one..."   

Message 13 of 61 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310Some videos are nice~~~ some after seeing, i am like wow that's cool. Others like the gardenscapes one just make me think its a stupid game xDD

Edit- sorry to the player who opened this thread as we are going off tangent now xD we always do~~~ I will keep an eye for you on my account to see it happens to me or not. Its just something I never really checked, but i shall this time. 

Message 14 of 61 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 the gardenscape ad is really misleading IMO.. It really trick us into playing it xD
Message 15 of 61 (323 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 You're definitely missing fuel if you have 5723. I would contact EA help and ask for the 2 missing fuels.

😝🤑🤑🤑
Message 16 of 61 (311 Views)

★★★★ Expert

in other news, Pig IS playing Penny this week. He likes Pyre Vine. 

Message 17 of 61 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen Hey I am here to see if its a common bug Tongue out after all my penny is full of them..my progress is still filling up and i have never got rid of that right from the start. EA probably will kick that request straight up the chimney (if they have one...)
Message 18 of 61 (303 Views)

★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 hey no worries! it's always to have some fun once in awhile! Standard smile yea the fuel is really buggy, most of the time i did not received at all..
Message 19 of 61 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Insomni4r Its not only the fuel that is buggy. My progress in Penny auto complete and i miss out my rewards if i don't play them all at once. Once I leave and re-enter the game, then its gone. My perk wasn't adding up for a very long time but that was fixed now... and now i am stuck with the restore purchase bug. Bugs everywhere..... my fuel is due on thurs and provided that the calendar doesn't act up, i shall let you know Standard smile
Message 20 of 61 (286 Views)