Re: Incorrect fuel received

by HenryThePear

Original Post

★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 LOL. was suppose to collect my 2 free gauntlets today but when i open the app, it show me to collect tomorrow. What the...??? im so tired of their stupid bugs.
Message 41 of 61 (395 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Insomni4r It does happen.....i occasionally have that problem myself. We will just have to hope the new calendar is better...slightly... xD
Message 42 of 61 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 @Insomni4r Today, I checked again if the rewards are added when you tap 'claim' or when the calendar pops up. For me the rewards are added as soon as the calendar is loaded. The 'claim' button doesn't do anything: https://streamable.com/nrrhoc 

So either there is a difference between iOS and Android or you guys never paid close attention Tongue out

Message 43 of 61 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss in Android I only get the reward after as I tap claim
Message 44 of 61 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear Is this the case for all the rewards? For me it's like this: Coins, Gems and so on are added while the calendar is loading but I have to tap 'claim' to get the Pinatas.

Message 45 of 61 (331 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss yes it is the case for all rewards.
Message 46 of 61 (322 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I've never figured out what reward you get for the pot of cash. (If that's what's in the pot)

Message 47 of 61 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen You mean...you never get cash? xDDDD or coins?
Message 48 of 61 (306 Views)

★ Guide
@PowerToss i hope it stays that way for u! can't wait for the new calendar to arrive!
Message 49 of 61 (290 Views)

★ Guide

Hi all, i'm back with updates again!!

Guess what?? The additional fuel bug is still not resolved in this new calendar! It's still showing 15/15 after claiming.

Added fanciful calendar but bugs still not solved? C'mon developers, you can do better than that! 

Message 50 of 61 (186 Views)