Re: In PvZ2 the Piñata store shows Soil League piñatas after promotion.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

I can't remember if i paid cash or gems for it- i know it definitely was in all 3 profiles but now electric currant has disappeared from 2 of them and isn't in the store or almanac either.

Yet another bug🐛, i haven't used it since electric currant week so I'm not that bothered.

I might put in a ticket for it just in case it comes back as plant of the week.

I've stopped reporting things as EA HELP CENTER doesn't fix anything and just closes my complaint without resolving anything.

Message 21 of 26 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Dear Magicdaveshroom,

At least without 1 or 2 plants your progress towards upgrading your plants will not halt completely.

Where I'm at Lv 11 plants, I require 1,250 & 1,500 Seed packets to level up, depending on piñata tracker once every 12 hours to get 2 to 6 random packets won't reach me anywhere for months and months to come.

With piñatas available in the store you get up to 260 random packets which significantly does impact towards leveling up your plants.

I require a fix from EA for this bug so I can continue my progress in the game.

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

I can't remember if i paid cash or gems for it- i know it definitely was in all 3 profiles but now electric currant has disappeared from 2 of them and isn't in the store or almanac either.

Yet another bug🐛, i haven't used it since electric currant week so I'm not that bothered.

I might put in a ticket for it just in case it comes back as plant of the week.

I've stopped reporting things as EA HELP CENTER doesn't fix anything and just closes my complaint without resolving anything.

Message 22 of 26 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Long win streaks in BattleZ reward you with thousands of seed packets; albeit they are random and dispersed through FTP plants, Premium plants, World plants, and Gemium plants !!

Message 23 of 26 (560 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have 3 profiles, in my original one the pinatas correctly reflect gold league, where i currently am.

In the other two profiles just soil league Egyptian pinatas are available.

I've tried buying them in the hope that they would refresh as the correct pinatas, but they don't.

This has been going on for months and is yet another bug🐛.

Message 24 of 26 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yet another ?  Oh Joy !!  Tis the Season !!

In reference to another bug you experienced regarding a plant at Level 10 that exhibits mastery behavior, I have a plant that just did the same.  L10 but when I placed it on the lawn it acted as though it has Plantfood !!

Of course I do have many Mastery level plants but I have seen this happen with my Modern Day plants as well when they were brought to Level 10.

Message 25 of 26 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
If anyone is still encountering this bug at the store, I have found the solution :
Step 1
Connect your game to Google play services to back up your progress.

To ensure that you are connected, at the profile selection screen. Tap the Google Play icon, once your Google play is connected you will see your Google play avatar is loaded and its associated level.
------------
If you are still unsure if your profile data is backed up using Google play services, install PvZ2 app on another device where you have the same Google play account associated with it and open the app then repeat step 1 to validate your data is updated.
-----------
Step 2

Exit the app and go to Settings > Application Manager

Go to downloaded apps or All Apps and scroll to PvZ2 app.

Tap on both Clear Data & Clear Cache.
---------
Step 3
Open the PvZ2 App.
---------
Step 4
Load your Google play profile which you have backed up using step 1
-------
That is all, your next visit to the Store will have your actual league piñatas.

Message 26 of 26 (468 Views)