Re: In PvZ2 the Piñata store shows Soil League piñatas after promotion.

by Makany01

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

I was in jade League for a couple of months and the 20 and 100 gem Egyptian plants were stuck in soil league(×6),

This happened in 3 different profiles and sometimes the other 100 gem seed packet bundles would disappear completely in 1 or more profiles but the Egyptian soil league bundles would still be there.

I updated yesterday and lost my jade league standing as well as my best ever streak and am now back in soil league with zero crowns so all i have is soil league seed packet bundles.

Message 11 of 26 (1,362 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Dear lawmfw,

Kindly refer to the video posts that I have uploaded. Please notice that I have a problem buying piñata equivalent to my Battlez league.

The league which appears at my main profile is equal to the league of my secondary profile.

I'm unable to upgrade my plants as their respective piñatas are locked due to me being in the Soil league, while in fact I'm not in the soil league since you cannot get demoted any lower than the brick league.

I require a fix for this issue and EA does not consider my issue to be large enough to submit to the development team to address it.

Regards, 

Message 12 of 26 (1,339 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have exactly same problem as yours.
Message 13 of 26 (1,338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Many of us have been demoted from Gold Or Jade to Soil League.  For three days I have been in Soil League playing nobody.  The rankings inh my League have stayed static since I started.  I am playing just to build up a streak for next week and beyond.  I am 'competing' against EA Bots.

Message 14 of 26 (1,328 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Let's face it- everybody's in compost league at the moment.

Message 15 of 26 (1,322 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Congrats...  compost are said to be good for plant grows.....  Tongue out

Message 16 of 26 (1,308 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
EA people we require a fix, any hope we will get a fix for the store league issue?
Message 17 of 26 (1,263 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I run 3 profiles, in my original highest level there are just 2 Egyptian soil league pinatas that have been there for months.

In my medium level profile it has the correct number and level of pinatas in the store (wood league) but my electric currant has vanished completely.

My mighty level 1 profile has just the 2 Egyptian soil league pinatas and no electric currant.

I only noticed it was missing because i won seeds for it and it showed up as locked in my middle profile.

Any thoughts?

Screenshot_2018-11-16-16-07-09.png
Message 18 of 26 (1,253 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Did you get Electric Current via a GEM promotion sometime in the past ?

I think that is how I obtained Electric Currant with my BlueStack account.

Message 19 of 26 (1,243 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Any hope requesting a fix here?
Message 20 of 26 (1,181 Views)