Re: In PvZ2 the Piñata store shows Soil League piñatas after promotion.

by BBnot8

Original Post

In PvZ2 the Piñata store shows Soil League piñatas after promotion.

★★★★★ Novice

Hello, 

Originally I got promoted from Silver League to Gold League in one Player among the account I have on my device, after the tournament has ended I have logged in using another Player within the same account. 

When I have opened the battlez mode, I have received the promotion animation while the player that I have opened did not participate in the tournament at all.

Next thing is I have noticed that the player that did not participate in the tournament got access to purchase Gold league piñatas from the store while the player that has gone through all the effort to complete the tournament has lost the access to purchase piñatas from the Gold League, instead only soil league piñatas are available.

I have waited for one more tournament to finish to check if the issue will resolve itself, but what happened is the player who participated in the tournament again got promoted to Jade league and the other got back into the soil league. 

The one with the Jage league still does not have the access to purchase piñatas of the Jade league. Instead only soil league piñatas are appearing. 

If you require screenshots or video please let me know so I can provide you.

Regards, 

Message 1 of 26 (1,974 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Contact EA support directly, it will be quickly.
Hope they could fix this !

Message 2 of 26 (1,968 Views)

Community Manager

@Makany01 Screenshots and video would be very helpful, yes. Also could you send me a DM with your player ID, it might be useful to have: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-2/find-your-player-id-for-plants-...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 26 (1,947 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello David,

I have sent you a private message with my player ID, and below are links to videos as well:

Video 1

Video 2

Message 4 of 26 (1,934 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I think David was talking about personal message, not here on the forum, it may not be safe Wink

Message 5 of 26 (1,922 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you. This is a bit of a strange issue, but hopefully there will be something we can do. I got your DM, thanks. 

@BBnot8 Posting the videos here is fine too. Standard smile

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 26 (1,918 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_DavidMy bad I though ID and all were also included in the videos, I read it too quickly Embarrassed

Message 7 of 26 (1,916 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello, 

I tried to intentionally get demoted back to gold league to test if my piñatas at the store will reflect correct league, however this also didn't solve the issue. I still have access to soil league piñatas only. And when I switch to the other player he got access to gold league piñatas and although I never played in battlez, he got access to complete gold league opponents. 

Message 8 of 26 (1,801 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Going down the leagues, I have reached to Brick league, however the game won't let me go any further down. 

Again I am stuck. 

I need help. 

My progress is stuck since the day I opened this topic.

Message 9 of 26 (1,675 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

When a tourney has concluded you can choose which profile receives the rewards when you first sign-in for the next tourney !!

I have done this a few times in order to collect a 'desired' mint for multiple profiles

I have also moved up and down a few times over the past few months but never had your particular issue with Pinatas

I did notice that the first day upon sign-in for a new tourney that the pinata multiplier might not have been updated but it has always been correct after the first day

I am on an Android J7 phone 

Message 10 of 26 (1,665 Views)