Imp Pear 'Sale' now on

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Re: Imp Pear 'Sale' now on

★★★★★ Pro

Best get your Imp Pear before it's over. It is NOT next seasons Arena plant.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/cz88qe/news_introducing_imp_pear/

"The Imp Pear quest is 2 weeks all up from Sep 3 through to Sep 17 , but it won't be next the Season plant."

Message 41 of 57 (894 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I am oh so close - Level 1 now has 237 seed packets after completing the Imp Pear quest !!

Barring unforeseen events this weekend for certain ! 

Message 42 of 57 (872 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Success for Level 1 and not a GEM spent to do so !  Love having two devices for PvZ2.  Almost have the 50 seeds for completing Level 1 and then I will spend GEMs during the week to bring Imp Pear top Level 5.

Message 43 of 57 (848 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Got lucky and was able to add Imp Pear to my Zen Garden...it only took ~20 sprouts to get him.

ImpPear Zen Garden

Message 44 of 57 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@RogueYumei  Congrats.

@MAGICDAVESHROOM   25 seed packets three times?  I'm green with envy.

I got both profiles to level 6, mainly from the pinata party glitch which included six 25 seed imp-pear pinatas. I would like to take them higher because they seem like a powerfull plant but I'm not spending any more gems on seeds and I'm sick of pinata partying.

Message 45 of 57 (2,022 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I hear you.  I am working on Imp Pear seed packets for Level 3 already for my Level 1 profile towards future consideration as I hope to bring it to level 5...but my Level 1 profile GEMs are low right now.

I only had one 25 Imp Pear seed packet from Pinata Party all week.  Lots of 3 and 5 though.

Message 46 of 57 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@lawmfw Gosh you guys are hard workers! I just managed to get it to level 4... methinks there will be some gem spendage - don't think I will manage to get 300 more seeds since I've been getting mainly 3-4 packets or none for 3 parties (carrots and garlic seems to love me atm) as Imp seeds is finishing in a few more days.
Message 47 of 57 (769 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hard to believe that Dark Ages and Pinata Party are still providing Imp Pear seed packets !!

Just about to reach Level 5 Imp Pear but it will cost me a few hundred GEMs to do so by Monday -- Level 4 now

Message 48 of 57 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@lawmfw likewise! have had a busy weekend with not much time to spare. Will level as much as I can now!
Message 49 of 57 (703 Views)

Champion

@RogueYumei wrote:
@lawmfwlikewise! have had a busy weekend with not much time to spare. Will level as much as I can now!

Me too, I have not time to do any grinding so will have to settle for level 1 and level 2 Imp Pears.  For my other entry level profiles, I just exchanged the gems I have gathered over the years -- it varies between 525 to 575 gems.  Anyway, to me this is just like the Gold-Bloom, it is an Imp-portant plant so I do not want to missed it out on all of my active profiles.

Message 50 of 57 (674 Views)