Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Imp Pear 'Sale' now on

by PowerToss

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Best get your Imp Pear before it's over. It is NOT next seasons Arena plant.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/cz88qe/news_introducing_imp_pear/

"The Imp Pear quest is 2 weeks all up from Sep 3 through to Sep 17 , but it won't be next the Season plant."

Message 41 of 49 (223 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I am oh so close - Level 1 now has 237 seed packets after completing the Imp Pear quest !!

Barring unforeseen events this weekend for certain ! 

Message 42 of 49 (200 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Success for Level 1 and not a GEM spent to do so !  Love having two devices for PvZ2.  Almost have the 50 seeds for completing Level 1 and then I will spend GEMs during the week to bring Imp Pear top Level 5.

Message 43 of 49 (175 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

Got lucky and was able to add Imp Pear to my Zen Garden...it only took ~20 sprouts to get him.

ImpPear Zen Garden

Message 44 of 49 (154 Views)

★★ Pro

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@RogueYumei  Congrats.

@MAGICDAVESHROOM   25 seed packets three times?  I'm green with envy.

I got both profiles to level 6, mainly from the pinata party glitch which included six 25 seed imp-pear pinatas. I would like to take them higher because they seem like a powerfull plant but I'm not spending any more gems on seeds and I'm sick of pinata partying.

Message 45 of 49 (156 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I hear you.  I am working on Imp Pear seed packets for Level 3 already for my Level 1 profile towards future consideration as I hope to bring it to level 5...but my Level 1 profile GEMs are low right now.

I only had one 25 Imp Pear seed packet from Pinata Party all week.  Lots of 3 and 5 though.

Message 46 of 49 (103 Views)

★★★ Guide
@lawmfw Gosh you guys are hard workers! I just managed to get it to level 4... methinks there will be some gem spendage - don't think I will manage to get 300 more seeds since I've been getting mainly 3-4 packets or none for 3 parties (carrots and garlic seems to love me atm) as Imp seeds is finishing in a few more days.
Message 47 of 49 (89 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Hard to believe that Dark Ages and Pinata Party are still providing Imp Pear seed packets !!

Just about to reach Level 5 Imp Pear but it will cost me a few hundred GEMs to do so by Monday -- Level 4 now

Message 48 of 49 (38 Views)

★★★ Guide
@lawmfw likewise! have had a busy weekend with not much time to spare. Will level as much as I can now!
Message 49 of 49 (19 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help