Re: Imp Pear 'Sale' now on

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Ooooh!!! Double imp-pear seed pinatas, don't tell eieio, he'll become imp-credibly jealous!

Screenshot_2019-09-04-20-50-52-1.png
Message 31 of 57 (523 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@eieio_31310 My Stoogey-ness pays off! YAY Imp Pear level 1 :D I did have to part with some gems but not as much as I would've otherwise! Got lucky on some partying, 8 seeds several times :D and the tracker gave me 5 seeds in one of the pinatas! Amazing!
Message 32 of 57 (507 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

One of yesterdays pinata parties gave me a 25 seed imp-pear pinata.😃

EDIT; now got three 25 seed pinatas!

Message 33 of 57 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

After spending a lot of gems and playing many pinata parties i have two level 4 and a level 1 imp-pairs, i don't feel inclined to grind for 600 more seeds to take two profiles to level 5.🍐🍐🍐

Screenshot_2019-09-05-09-05-58-1.png
Message 34 of 57 (484 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@RogueYumei  Congrats.

@MAGICDAVESHROOM   25 seed packets three times?  I'm green with envy.

Message 35 of 57 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@MAGICDAVESHROOM  25!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I much prefer the party from two days ago... last nights was not fast or fun, tonight it was frenzied... and tedious.

@eieio_31310  thank you! me too! and here I thought I'd be imp-ervious to the green guy... /sigh

Message 36 of 57 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@RogueYumei  Congrats.

@MAGICDAVESHROOM   25 seed packets three times?  I'm green with envy.

I had to play a lot of pinata parties to get those three, now I've blown nearly half my gem reserves to get them both to level 5.

🍐=🍐

Screenshot_2019-09-05-11-50-32-1.png
Message 37 of 57 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Good work! Your grinding is Mastery level *bow* how much more fun is he at higher levels vs level 1? I've just got mine to level 2 now, not sure if I should keep going.
Message 38 of 57 (452 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei wrote:
@MAGICDAVESHROOMGood work! Your grinding is Mastery level *bow* how much more fun is he at higher levels vs level 1? I've just got mine to level 2 now, not sure if I should keep going.

If you only have one profile you might as well keep on grinding, today's pinata party is better than yesterday's and only EA knows when they are going to remove imp pear seeds.

Some parties have no imp pear seeds but three times i got a 25 seed imp pear pinata.

I haven't used it much so i don't know how much fun or useful it will be yet.

I got fed up with grinding so i blew a large chunk of my reserve gems on two of my profiles.

Message 39 of 57 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

LOL - so impulsive.  Good for you reaching L5 twice over.

I have been collecting Imp Pear seeds but have yet to level up the Mastery profile.

Message 40 of 57 (418 Views)